Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo Acid

2(-log[H+])4u
E-mail | [email protected]

Paypal | [email protected]

Heatware | Vertigo Acid 64-0-0

E-bay | Vertigo_acid 104 100% positive

Dibs are fine in thread, via PM, or e-mail.

Prices are shipped unless otherwise noted. I ship whichever is cheapest between USPS Priorty, FedEx Ground, or UPS Ground. If you'd like extra insurrance, faster shipping, a specific carrier, etc. don't be afraid to ask. Canadians welcome, shipping will be ~$5 more. All prices are OBO, so feel free to lowball me in PMs/E-mail. I'll do deals if you buy more than 1 item.

Swiftech MCP650 Laing D4 12v 1/2" pump. Cable is sleeved black, works beautifully $60

Black 2u Rackmount chassis. I bought this a while back with the intention of colocating a server, but never got around to it. Fooled around with it a bit. It takes a standard ATX PSU, will fit up to an E-ATX board. 2x 5.25" bays, and 5x 3.5" bays (3 internal). $70 + shipping; if you send me your zip I can give an estimate, but it will be at least $30.

I'm always looking to buy or trade for SCSI drives; just pm me with the model numbers of what your have and what you're looking to get for them and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

:( damn i got a pile & hadnt had time to make a list..

new maxtor atlas 15k II 147gb 68 pin with almost 5 yars warranty left on it, sealed..
new seagates 2 x ST373454LC 15k 73gb 80pin
new 2 147gb 68 pin 10k damn forgot the manu, need to check :confused:
i have a pile of smaller cheaper units..

max-drive-15-K.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back