FS: laptop

SofaKing

[H]ard|Gawd
Err, ok.. I guess I can't get it fixed, so I guess I'll try to sell it. It should be in working condition (except I think the power panel isn't connected correctly, and I don't know how to fix it.) It's missing a harddrive, but that's it. Everything is in great condition.

It's an old ABS model, based on the ASUS S1300N

Specs:
Centrino chipset
Intel Pentium M 1.4 GHz
512 MB RAM
13 in screen.
weighs 5-6 lbs.

I'll post pics later..

Price: $230 OBO?

i don't have my digicam with me, but this is what it looks like:
00041695.jpg

comes with external cd drive and cables.

Just to help sell faster, I believe this is 3.9lbs? Correct me if I'm wrong.

starrwsn said:
Just to help sell faster, I believe this is 3.9lbs? Correct me if I'm wrong.
err, does it say that on the specs? i'm not really sure, but it feels like 5 lbs to me.

if this is considered a bump, feel free to delete it mods.

Weights 1.9kg and measures 22x275x240mm (HxWxD)

It's measured in the metric system which I am not too fimiliar with,but I'm guessing it's sub 5lb's.

*EDIT* I looked it up and 1.9kg's=4.19lb's.

Chris

alright guys, don't PM me to offer help to fix this.. i don't have time to, nor do i have the time to send it over to someone to fix it for me. i want to SELL this

Can you PM me the specifics about the repair? What exactly is wrong, maybe pictures.. I'm interested, but need to know these things before I call PM.

Thanks

BUMP, guys i don't really know what's wrong iwth it, i'm assuming it's the power panel, might not be, but it's in good shape and should be fixable for all laptop aficionados. if you're not good with fixing laptops, maybe you shouldn't consider buying this.

Back