[FS] -(laptops: lenovo 12" x201, x220, HP) (phones: HTC sensation) (others: 400g hdd)

aqw955

Limp Gawd
Hi all,

I am selling the following things... Please note that ConUS postage, tracking, and insurance (for breakable item) are included in the price otherwise specified. International buyer please +30USD for priority international mail. Feel free to make me offers too..

Lenovo X220i 42862AU
size.........12" x 8.1" x 1.4"
display.....12.5" 1366 x 768 LED backlight
cpu:..........Intel Core i3 2310M 2.1GHz
ram..........4GB DDR3
storage.....320GB 7200rpm
The laptop is in like new open box condition. Everything works and runs great (please read review).. my own x220i on a 6-cell batt can generally work (not idle) continuously around 6-7 hrs with wifi always on and at medium screen brightness. come with genuine windows 7 pro 64, manual, 6-cell battery and charger. looking to get $650 priority shipped

x220i 6 cell battery
Have a 29+ 6-cell battery for lenovo x220 / x220i... made July'11.. around 50 cycles.. looking to get $60

Kindle Fire
Have a kindle fire in mint like new condition. I rooted and flashed a FULL android ICS 4.0.3 ROM on it, it can do things all other android tablets can do.. No freeze, no sleep of death, no wifi issue have been seen.. looking to get $160 shipped.

T-mobile HTC Sensation 4G
The phone is SIM UNLOCKED, S-offed, rooted, and running an android 4.0.3 Ice-cream-sandwich Sensation XE rom which clocks the device at 1.5 GHz. It is in excellent cosmetic condition, only a little scuff found around the earpiece. Fully functional and comes with battery, battery door (housing), 1gb sd card. Looking to get $260.

AT&T Motorola Atrix 2
The phone is rooted and running a fast custom gingerbread rom. Everything runs great and the phone practically looks new, would rate 9.5/10 for the cosmetic condition. Comes with charger, cable, battery, battery door. Looking to get $260 (would also trade for an ATT white iphone 4 16GB).

AT&T HTC Status
the phone is in great cosmetic condition, only some small dings on the corner and little scuff at the back. it is bootloader unlocked,rooted and running a fast SuperOSR + Cyanogenmod 7 custom roms.
There is no useless AT&T bloatwares on the phone to occupied the memory. Very fast, responsive,and battery friendly. but as a trade-off the front facing camera does not work properly and the facebook button is unassigned, this is a known software/ROM issue that stated by the author of the custom ROM, and it can be fixed in the future, otherwise everything works as they should. Comes with original charger and cable. Looking to get $90 shipped.

Seagate 400GB HDD
Model….. ST3400820AS
Pulled from my desktop.. don’t need anymore, work flawlessly. Looking to get $35.

Ps. Photos will be sent upon request to reduce server load....

PM me, I reply fast!!

AT&T blackberry torch 9810 SOLD
The phone is like new in and purchase in Dec '11. There are only very little wears shown on the phone. comes with box, manual, battery, battery door, cable. Looking to get $260 shipped.

T-mobile HTC Sensation 4G sold
The phone is SIM UNLOCKED, S-offed, rooted, and running an android 4.0.3 Ice-cream-sandwich Sensation XE rom which clocks the device at 1.5 GHz. It is in excellent cosmetic condition, only a little ding is found at the corner. Fully functional and comes with battery, battery door (housing), 1gb sd card, screen protector, and a grey body glove slide on case, new htc earbud. Looking to get $290.

T-mobile HTC Sensation 4G (another one) sold
Software-wise is the same as the above one, sim unlocked, s-offed, rooted, running sensation XE rom, and this one is in mint like new condition; no wears could be noticed, could pass as brand new. Comes with box, manual, charger, battery, battery door (housing), 2gb sd card, screen protector, seidio tilt case. Looking to get $310.

Lenovo X201i 3249MDU sold
size.........11.6" x 8.3" x 0.8" - 1.4"
display.....12.1" LED backlight
cpu..........Intel Core i3-370M 2.4GHz
ram..........2GB DDR3
storage.....160GB 7200rpm
In excellent cosmetic condition, only small wears and scuff were shown on the lid. Everything works great and it can run around 6 hours on battery. Looking to get $450

HP laptop sold
model…….dv6000
display……17”
cpu………..Intel T2080 1.7GHz
ram……..…2 GB DDR2
storage…...120GB sata
os……….…vista
The laptop was dropped onto the floor from the crouch… resulting one of the hinge broken (the hinge is total detached w/ display wire still connected, other hinge is fine).., and the corners of the lid were chipped too, and the left side of the display got dim sometime when you turn the hinge…. However the display is NOT cracked, and the laptop boots up good and functions like nothing happened. So basically its fully working but need a new housing… Come with battery, charger. Looking to get $90.

Last edited:
Back