FS: Lenovo t61p

viper92086

Gawd
Lenovo t61p
price: $660 shipped to the lower 48 states. $80 additional for docking station(w/ power adapter)

For sale is my pristine condition condition Lenovo t61p 15.4". This is an awesome, well built laptop. I bought it new two years ago and was normally docked to my ibm docking station. (I will sell you the docking station for an additional $80) The specs are: Core 2 duo @ 2.0ghz, 4gb ram, 200gb 7200rpm hard drive, Nvidia Quadro 570m graphics (1680x1050 screen), DVD/cd-rw, Brand new 9 cell battery (just installed it last week), Vista Home Premium. I primarily used this for Autocad and doing some light gaming when i was in college. This pc will play fallout 3, grid, counterstrike source, wow, and most other popular games. I have graduated since then and decided to switch back to a desktop. I just imaged the laptop with the factory restore cd's so the laptop is all set and ready to go. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Paypal only thanks

You can check my ebay feedback if you need. It's the same name as my user name.

3na3ob3lcZZZZZZZZZ97vec6b352126bf1918.jpg

3p93oc3leZZZZZZZZZ97vf34be24d41ad107a.jpg

Bump.

I have a T60, and while i havent owned many laptops. Ive worked with a ton and this is by far the best laptop i have ever used.

IBM's from now on :D

good luck on the selling

thanks i completely agree with you. i just got a full time job and i said i wanted a lenovo. They got me a sl400, its much crappier than the t61 but i can live with it. it still has that thinkpad feel. but i've owned the t23 the t43, and i still have my z60t (best lenovo ever made imo)

We strictly use the T400's, Where using the R61i and the T61's. Great laptops, never had any issues other than user problem. Great price on that Lappy too.

There are quite a few 2ghz core 2 duo's, can you specify which one your PC has or give us the model type?

i have no idea what core 2 duo exactly it is, the type is 6459. I knows its one of the older core 2 duos with the 4mb l2 cache (it was a must need option when u bought it)

Back