FS - Lenovo Thinkpad T60 2623, Paintball gear, saitek x52

craigdeguz

Gawd
Hello all,

Here are my items for sale.

-- Lenovo ThinkPad T60 2623 - Core Duo T2400 / 1.83 GHz - Centrino Duo - RAM : 1.5gb - HD : 80 GB - DVDñRW (ñR DL) / DVD-RAM - Gigabit Ethernet - Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g - TPM - fingerprint reader - Win XP Pro - 14.1" TFT 1400 x 1050 ( SXGA+ ) . Its in average condition. The warranty i think is good until 5/6/09 . It also comes with 3 batteries. 1 6 cell that is not in good condition, and 2 9 cells. 1 9 cell has been recalled so you as your own risk and the other was the recall replacement that hasnt gotten any use so it works perfectly. Like I stated in the previous FS thread, this unit has been repaired recently. It was overheating and IBM replaced the fan. its working great now.
price is SOLD

PICS:

--Saitek X52 flight controller. I purchased this item couple years ago for Flight Simulator and used it about 5 times before I put it back in the box and in my attic. I am now selling it and its in great condition. Il even include my copy of flight simulator X deluxe edition.
$85 Shipped.

--Paintball gear. I tried playing paintball like 4 years ago and found this equipment in my attic. I would like to sell this as a bundle. Its a Spyder Imagine select, Halo feeder, xcel barrell, co2 can, couple bags of balls, gloves, and a cleaner thing. As you can tell i dont know much about paint ball but this stuff did cost a good amount. NOTE: The gun is broken on the top where the loader is. If you can see in the pic, the blue piece that is separate is the broke item. You will need to rescrew it on and use adhesive. Besides that, all the items are also used and will have to be slightly cleaned since they have some paint resedue still. Also, the gun is slightly modified to shoot quicker. PRICE: $115 Shipped.

PICS:

My email is [email protected] and my ebay/heatware is craigdeguz. I have great heatware reviews.

Let me know if you guys have any questions or offer me different prices if you disagree.
Im only looking for cash (paypal, money orders)

Last edited:
Back