FS: Lenovo U150, Filco, Lian Li, iPod Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencheeto

2[H]4U
More stuff to sell! Prices are all shipped to conus, payment via PayPal only to verified addresses.

Heatware under kencheeto

Lian Li T7 (Black) - $50 (2 available)
Great mini-itx test bench, but without mini-itx gear I won't need them anymore!

----

Lenovo Ideapad u150 (Black) - $400
Has been taken good care of as my secondary school/work system. This is the higher-end u150 model with Intel ultra-low-voltage SU7300, 2x2gb ddr3, 320gb hdd, 1366x768 LED backlit screen, and warranty service thru 2010-12-19. Great shape, no marks/scratches that I can see at all. Product key for Win7 is on the bottom, but since I used this for work I'll have to wipe the drive. Battery life depends on use, I get about 5-6hr with moderate use and 8-9 if I'm being miserly.

DSCN0826.jpg

DSCN0825.jpg

DSCN0824.jpg

----

Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless Tactile Click (plus blank keycap set w/cap tool) - $100
Great keyboard, but I'm trying to test out a HHKB and definitely can't justify having both boards :) Comes in original packaging for both keyboard and additional blank keycap set. Has an awesome quality weight to it as well as blue cherry switches.

http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=filco_keyboards,majestouch_87key&pid=fkbn87mceb

DSCN0828.jpg

DSCN0829.jpg

Last edited:
cant believe that filco isnt sold yet...its a GREAT keyboard!! if i already didnt have one i would've bought it. Bump for you!

is the filco a NKRO model? do you mind providing a link from elitekeyboards of the exact keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back