FS: Lenovo u150 intel 11.6", Lian Li T7, iPod Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencheeto

2[H]4U
More stuff to sell! Prices are all shipped to conus, payment via PayPal only to verified addresses.

Heatware under kencheeto

Lian Li T7 (Black) - $50 (2 available)
Great mini-itx test bench, but without mini-itx gear I won't need them anymore!

----

Lenovo Ideapad u150 (Black) - $450
Has been taken good care of as my secondary school/work system. This is the higher-end u150 model with Intel ultra-low-voltage su7300, 2x2gb ddr3, 320gb hdd, 1366x768 LED backlit screen, and warranty service thru 2010-12-19. I used to have an Atom system but it was too slow for what I needed at the time (virtual machines, working with code) but this was much faster and is a great productivity machine. Great shape, no marks/scratches that I can see at all. Product key for Win7 is on the bottom, but since I used this for work I'll have to wipe the drive. Battery life depends on use, I get about 5-6hr with moderate use and 8-9 if I'm being miserly.

----

Apple iPod Touch 8gb, 32gb, or 64gb - $140, $200, $300
I'm purchasing a Macbook Pro 13" and with the academic discount I also get a $199 voucher for an iPod Touch. I don't need it so I'm offering it up for sale; normally I wouldn't do this since its not in my hands yet, but there's the option to engrave and I wanted to pass that onto you. If you'd like to have it engraved then let me know ASAP and I'll go ahead and add it, otherwise I'm just purchasing it blank. It'll come BNIB with prices according to capacity. If no one expresses interest in the next few days I'll pick up the 8gb.

----

Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless Tactile Touch (plus blank keycap set w/cap tool) - $100
Great keyboard, but I'm trying to test out a HHKB and definitely can't justify having both boards :) Comes in original packaging for both keyboard and additional blank keycap set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back