FS: Lenovo W510 Workstation Laptop w/ Win10 - i7, SSD, 1080p + Docking station!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior

[H]F Junkie
I have for sale today a pretty darn good condition (9/10) Thinkpad W510 (+ Dock!).

PRICE LOWERED! MAKE ME AN OFFER!!
Asking $300 Shipped

Specs:
Lenovo Thinkpad W510 Product ID: 4391DL8
15.6" LED RG-ph FHD 1920x1080
Intel Core i7 Q820 Quad core 1.7Ghz (3.06 GHz Boost)
8GB DDR3 (4 Slots, 2 empty)
**Samsung 840 240GB SSD
Nvidia Quadro FX 880m 1GB DDR3
Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
2x USB3.0, 1 Powered USB
eSATA+USB
Firewire
Displayport
SD Card Reader
6-Cell Battery
135w Power Adapter

About the machine:

This is just a nice machine, It performs great and looks great. I have done a fresh install of the factory Windows 7 Pro image and recovery partitions, activated (Using Win7 Pro COA on laptop), and upgraded to Windows 10 for you already. It's all ready to go out of the box!

**The touch pad is a *little* worn (just a sticker), so I'm including a brand-new track pad sticker to replace the touch pad, and make it as good as new. I just don't want to put the sticker on, risking damage. But, again, the stock pad is fine.

**I am also including a Docking station with the machine to sweeten the deal. *Unfortunately I have No Keys. I will include a W170 power adapter with the dock. I don't currently have a picture...

Here are pics of the laptop. If you need more info let me know!

Heatware under Warrior

W510.open.jpg

W510.side.jpg

Last edited:
T_T

so good, would buy, but jobless + no money + in Singapore (and soon going back to Philippines to rebuild relationship with newlywed wife)

O'MI'LARD if this laptop doesn't sell in the next 4-6 weeks I mmmmmmaaaay on slim chance be able to acquire this fantastic piece of hardware. :D

EDIT: man, I need some self-control. I take that back T_T but still, bump, because this is a great laptop (and especially for the price and what's included)

Yup Thanks guys.

This machine is in reeeally good condition too. I wish I had a use for it...

New, this machine with docking station, was about $2.5k. And the upgrades and being already on Windows 10 makes it an awesome deal. It's ready out of the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back