FS: Lenovo X230T i7, 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Docking Station 2 Batteries + Extras

cbutters

Gawd
I thought I would post this here first before going the ebay route. I have excellent feedback, my heat is cbutters link here: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=65497

I am selling my X230T Tablet PC + Tons of extras READ Below
x230t1.jpg

x230t2.jpg

x230t3.jpg

Here are the detailed specs, but this machine is fully loaded. With lots of upgrades

-16GB RAM
-Core i7 3520M 2.9Ghz CPU w/ 3.6Ghz Turbo
-Capacitive Touch screen
-Pen & Digitizer
-256GB Plextor PX-256M5M SSD (msata)
-500GB HDD
-Currently Running Windows 8
-Windows 7 Available on the 500GB HDD (the hdd was pulled for the SSD, but still has the stock windows 7 image on it)
-Fingerprint Reader
-802.11N Centrino Advanced 6205
-SLIM Battery (fits Flush)
-Extended Battery (sticks out see the picture)
-Docking base WITH DVD Burner
-Backlit keyboard.

This has been probably my favorite and most powerful tablet PC to date, however I'm getting a thinkpad yoga which is kindof the spiritual successor to this device.

I will be putting this up on ebay, however before I did I wanted to see if anyone had any interest here.

So just to recap, x230T highest end Core i7, 256GB Plextor SSD + Original 500GB HDD, Docking Station w/ DVD, 16GB Ram, 2 Batteries, windows 8, backlit keyboard all these extras combined would put the retail price of this thing well over $2,400

That said, I am offering all this at the fair price of $1300.

I accept payment via paypal, amazon payments and also bitcoin.

This device has no functional flaws, however it is a used device and is not out of the box pristine new, it looks excellent, no scratches or anything that I can notice but keep in mind it has been used.

Back