FS: LG CD Burner/Logitech G5/DDR1 RAM/Zalman 5.1/Cathode Kit

Digital Oxide

Limp Gawd
I've got a couple things for sale here that have been in my closet un-used for quite some time, and am just looking to get rid of them. All items are OBO, reasonably of course :)
I will ship to the states. Depending on how much it costs to ship, I may pay half of whatever it is.
More pictures upon request.

I AM LOCATED IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA

Apacer Tech 256mb stick of ram (pc3200)
$10
dsc00071nw7.jpg

Zalman 5.1 channel headphones.
$15
Bought them and used them for a little bit before switching to my Icemat Siberias, they are good headphones, I just won the Icemats from a tournament so I switched to them.
dsc00004wk2.jpg

Sparkle Power FSP300-60ATV
$10
A somewhat old power supply I took out of one of my first computers when I switched to my m-ATX case and just decided to use the power supply that came with it. Not too sure what this thing is worth though.
dsc00066ra5.jpg

Logisys Cold Cathode Kit
$10
Bought it and used it once for about a day or two, then decided I didn't really want lights in my computer :p The colour of the kit is blue.
dsc00007oz6.jpg

SOLD ITEMS:
9800PRO
LG CD Burner
Logitech G5 Rev 1

Bump for a fellow British Columbian, What city are you in? Interested in the memory and CDRW.

ahh darn, that G5 sold already? just curious.. how much did it sell for? Bump for your nice stuff!

I have a pair of those Zalman 5.1 headphones and they make a huge difference in games. I thought I would mention how much they rock for anyone who is looking at getting them. And $15 is a deal and a half, if I didn't already have a pair I would buy them.

I have a pair of those Zalman 5.1 headphones and they make a huge difference in games. I thought I would mention how much they rock for anyone who is looking at getting them. And $15 is a deal and a half, if I didn't already have a pair I would buy them.

Yea, I'm suprised no-one wants them. Thanks

up

Back