FS: LIAN-LI BLACK PC65, 3 AeroCool LED fans, CD-ROM BEZEL [pics]

cheezies

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling my black LIAN-LI PC65 case, I have taken very good care of this case and it is in excellent condition, no bumps, no scratches, no dents. All it needs is a little dusting and wiping and it will good as new.

If there is a scratch on this case, it will be very small, not something I have noticed after exaiming closely and I am quite picky. I do recommend buyers to come in person to take a look at the case in person.

Additional parts to this case include
- black LIAN-LI CD-ROM bezel plate, this plate opens as the CD tray opens
- 3 LED AeroCool LED fans
- plastic screw case for case screws

I am asking for a reduced price of $130 CAD. I still have the box and bag for this case and they are in excellent condition as well. I would like payment in Canadian funds via PayPal or Money Order.

I prefer local buyers from the Lower Mainland Vancouver Area, anywhere else is fine but buyer will have to pay for shipping. If you want to come over and check out the case, please PM me or e-mail me at setotech[DO_NOT_SPAM]shaw.ca to arrange a time.

pc65new%20(1)%20(Small).jpg

pc65new%20(3)%20(Small).jpg

pc65new%20(4)%20(Small).jpg

pc65new%20(5)%20(Small).jpg

Here are the screws and box that will also be included for this deal. There are more screws obviously, some are on the case and some I have lying around on my desk too.

screws%20(1)%20(Small).jpg

screws%20(2)%20(Small).JPG

And some detail on the AeroCool LED fan.

ledfan%20(1)%20(Small).jpg

ledfan%20(2)%20(Small).jpg

Nice case! I have this exact same one and love it :)

Your price does not include shipping I guess?

Para

Parabellum said:
Nice case! I have this exact same one and love it :)

Your price does not include shipping I guess?

Para

Unfortunately, the price doesn't include shipping. :)

Back