FS: Lian Li PC-61, 80GB SATA, HP All In One, XBOX Games

Will013

[H]ard|Gawd
Welp here is what I got..
Just want to start off by saying that I do NOT accept dibs UNLESS it is only for an hour or two OR you put down a small non-refundable deposit..too mean deadbeat dropouts...

Also, I will NOT ship first..I have sufficient all postive heatware under Will013 and many Paypal verified transactions under my e-mail: wrwiggin at valdosta dot edu. I only accept Paypal, CC or NO CC - it matters not.

Lian Li PC-61 - Good condition, no MAJOR scratches..no screws missing..comes with all 3.5" covers and all but one 5.25" cover BUT comes with a CD-ROM Bezel that matches great!..

I will send pictures ON REQUEST to those TRUELY INTERESTED..but it is completely stock.......... $85 Shipped *PENDING*

Next up I have a Seagate 80GB SATA Drive that is about 3 montnhs old..great condition...I just got a computer that doesnt have SATA so this is not needed...Comes with the power adaptor and cable.... $65 shipped *SOLD*

#3. Have an HP 1210xi Printer Scanner copier all in one for sale..
Good working condition..just dont need all the features..comes in retail box..Paid $99 retail..will sell for $75 shipped..

I also have Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball..good condition..comes in the retail case w/ manuals, etc... Sells for $34.99 + shipping used @ GameStop and ebgames..Will sell for $30 shipped..

All of my prices are negotiable to SOME extend..even though I feel these are great prices...so make an offer if you must

Will

PMs responded to..hard drive sold..

Temporary pics of case until morning:
IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

Just finished talking with Will013 and he hasn't posted it up yet so I might as well.

I'll be sending a down payment tomorrow after work, followed by the remaining sum by friday.

Just lettin' you guys know how things are sittin'..........I'm sure he'll be in here shortly to re-assure you of this. ;)

Originally posted by cornelious0_0
Just lettin' you guys know how things are sittin'..........I'm sure he'll be in here shortly to re-assure you of this. ;)

yes, dibs go to cornelious on the pc-61...

right now the hp printer/scanner/copier and xbox game are up for grabs

Will

A, I just got diagnosed w/ bacterial pneumonia, so i really need the money..bump :(

Sry, for the wait, I'll be Paypalin' some of that cash over right away, just got home from work. ;)

Back