FS: Lian-Li V1200 Plus

[LG]BLaRG

Weaksauce
Selling my slightly used, near-mint (small scratches on the mobo tray, won't see it with a mobo installed) Lian-Li V1200 Plus BTX style case! (used for only 1 month!) This baby is all aluminum and kicks ass! Comes with all included hardware and even the original box! Asking $160 for this beast!

b_vc_v1200.gif

Flash animation showing airflow

Buyer pays shipping. I will deliver (for free!) to buyer within Portland Metro Area in Oregon (including Vancouver!)

Do you have pictures of the actual case?

Could you expand on the 'slightly used' portion of your description? i.e. any holes drilled, window mods done, etc?

Bump for a good guy that I know personally. If you need refs, look at mine..... I'd drive over and take care of business if something went wrong :p

VA

chiablo said:
Do you have pictures of the actual case?

Could you expand on the 'slightly used' portion of your description? i.e. any holes drilled, window mods done, etc?

The ONLY thing I did to this case was put a velcro pad down for a pump. I can remove it. Nothing drilled, nothing modded. Completely stock!

The only imperfections I can see are a couple tiny scratches inside the case. So tiny that you have to look real close!

apex32 said:
still waiting for refs...

Sorry, I'm new to the [H] FS/FT forums. What's a ref? A referral? Vertigo Acid gave me one. I know him IRL too...

I'm very interested, I would like to see actual pictures of the case though.

Also, is there any particular reason why you are selling it?

chiablo said:
I'm very interested, I would like to see actual pictures of the case though.

Also, is there any particular reason why you are selling it?

I got a custom case built for me, complete with my handle and clan cut into the sides!

I will post pics tonight when I get home. I'll get a front, back both sides and inside as well as accessories in the pics!

Sorry for the delay. I took some pics of it and here they are!

The pic of the velcro is the ONLY mod I did to this case. I will remove it prior to shipment.

Back