[FS]: Limited Edition Feser Monsta 420 / 360 - Triple 120MM / 140MM Radiator G1/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpm804

Gawd
My References:
Heatware: JPM804 59-0-0

*I accept Paypal CC and Non-CC*
*Will only ship to Verified/Confirmed PayPal Shipping Address*
*I ship via USPS with Delivery Confirmation
*NOT Looking for any Trades*
*Local Pick-up Also in Bay Area - San Jose Area*

*Bumps Appreciated :) *

Please PM me to get fastest response...

Water Cooling

[FS]: Limited Edition Feser Monsta 420 / 360 - Triple 120MM / 140MM Water Cooling Radiator G1/4

-- Got this for a project, but changed my mind. Used once to test that it worked and total usage was probably 1 hour tops. Got this used from Martin here on the forums and he used it lightly for testing also. It has been collecting dust in my closet ever since and instead of it collecting more dust, I have decided to sell it.

This thing is a beauty and its hurts to part with it but I woul rather see put to use then just sit there in storage. This item was a limited edition from Feser and they dont make it anymore. The retail price on it when it was selling was $250 and that didnt include shipping or taxes is applicable.

I will also include 3x Koolance LED, 140mm fans also ($14.95 retail price each).

It will come with the retail box and everything that I got in it.

Link to some additional info: Link

Pics:

DPP_0150.jpg

DPP_0152.jpg

DPP_0151.jpg

-- Price - $180 obo + Shipping Cost

Last edited:
Tempting - if this is still around in a few weeks when I get the case back from powder coating I'll see if it has room!

yeah this thing is huge to say the least I've been eyeballing it and best i can say is my fans would have to mount outside the case for it to fit inside it.

yeah this thing is huge to say the least I've been eyeballing it and best i can say is my fans would have to mount outside the case for it to fit inside it.

I have a huge case (already putting in a 180.3, 140.9 and 140.4 internally) so I know it will fit somewhere - the question is can it fit where I want it to fit haha

3843478865_96c377201f_z.jpg

Here is a pic of it againt a case for reference: ABS / Lian v2000 clone

Man that's big, tempting even though I'd get better performance with another 180.3, it'd be nice to have it just because lol

yeah I've been so seriously considering this i brough out my ruler and took my case down for good measuring and dammit she wont squeeze in between the 5.25's on my case :( were only talking by .10 of an inch :( now I wish I still had that XSPC Hive 2 tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back