FS local Nutley, NJ: 1987 full-size Ford Bronco

GilmourD

[H]F Junkie
For sale: 1987 full-size Ford Bronco with remanufactured .030 351W engine, remanufactured heads, torquey cam, Holley 650 carb. Body has mild rust (no rot except in tailgate, which is replaceble). Frame also has no rot. The trans is in good shape with firm shifts but does have a mild leak. 4x4 is all their, but needs some servicing. The muffler fell off because the exhaust from the exhaust manifolds back was factory original (easy fix and manifolds are new).

It is a very solid project vehicle. The truck drives well and sounds great. Needs a little TLC, but could be a great off-road east or even a daily driver. This truck has been my daily driver while working on my Mustang. Wish I didn't have to sell, but I simply don't have the room any more because I am moving soon and there is no room to leave it at my parents' house.

Looking to get $1150 obo. Make offers and I'll see what I can do. I paid $1500 less than a year ago. I am not looking to make any trades as I will no longer have room for another vehicle.

Due to the vehicle no longer being registered nor insured, I will not be able to drive this vehicle to meet.

Vehicle is located in Nutley, NJ. Mapquest ZIP code 07110.

Please e-mail all offers to gilmourd3-at-aol-dot-com.

Overdue bump with pics and a price drop to $1000.

bronco1.jpg

bronco2.jpg

bronco3.jpg

bronco4.jpg

bronco5.jpg

bronco6.jpg

bronco7.jpg

bronco8.jpg

Back