FS: Logitech G15 Keyboard blue lit and lcd

invalid_

Limp Gawd
FS:

Logitech G15 Keyboard. SOLD
Used for roughly 1 month. Awesome keyboard with LCD attached to show your comps stats, time, etc. Also blue lit keys easy to see.

Logitech Specs and Info:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2166,CONTENTID=10717

Actual Pictures:

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

This pic taken during the transition from the time/date display to the cpu/ram stats.
k3.jpg

k4.jpg

What comes with it: keyboard and software. shipped with original box.
Condition No blemishes/problems
Cost: $65 shipped
Payment: Paypal Only Must have confirmed address
Shipping: Via UPS with tracking provided
When Shipped: Following day after payment
Heat: panalogic 22+ 0-
Ebay: invalid_panalogic 10+ 0-
Trades None at this time. The money is going toward a new motherboard.
My Rules I do not trade or sell to users with less than 25 posts on [H]. I apologize for any issues.

Questions? Bumps? Post away.

that is my future keyboard :) ... (i dont like to buy used keyboards or mice [no offense])

That is by far one of the nicest looking keyboards I have seen.

Its going on my want to buy list as of now.

snowus

yeah its very nice

it has 2 usb ports!!!! I didn't know about until I got it

I was like WTF ^_^

thats thing is fuckin sweet

BUMP4U

EDIT:
why you gettin rid of it? what kind of use has it seen? Does it show wear? is it super clean? anything spilled on it? ever eaten on/near?

Im seriously interested now lol

Selling it simply because it has all these added features and I don't use anything. You can even get LCD software to put whatever you want in the lcd screen. I bought it on a whim at best buy with christmas money in Jan. I've used it only a month if that. No spills of any kind.

I am not a gamer so I never did anything on it but daily typing over the internet. Thats it.

Never eaten on it, no wear or tear. I even have a plastic cover that is over the keyboard when i do not use it. :) I can take any close up shots for anyone.

Ill take the keyboard, let me know PayPal details I can pay today, as soon as you message back!

Back