FS: Logitech Z680 5.1 Surround Speakers, OCZ DDR2-800, ATI TV Wonder 650/600 & More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of stuff sold, here's what's left:

Speedlink Medusa 5.1 surround sound headphones with audio splitter/amp.
review link: http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/medusa51home/
MedusaHomeSet.jpg

This is the 'Home Edition' package, which includes the headset itself and a separate amp / splitter box so that you can switch outputs from surround speakers to headphones easily. Note that the headphones have a custom connector so that they can only be used with this amp - you can't simply plug them straight into a usb port or to the outputs on your audio card.
I've been using these for about 3 years, and they've been great, but there are two issues:
1) The rotator cuff at the base of the mic boom is getting loose after all this time. The arm itself is still stiff, but the loose rotator is a minor inconvenience.
2) At low volume levels (i.e. lower than you'd actually listen to) the volume gets very uneven between the two cans.
Asking $35 shipped.

Abit IP35 Pro Motherboard
One of the best reviewed 775 boards ever made.
mfgr link: http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/motherboard/motherboard_detail.php?pMODEL_NAME=IP35+Pro&fMTYPE=LGA775
OC guide: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=147163
AbitIP35ProBoard.jpg

Used this board for about 3 years with a Q6600, never had a problem. The heatpipe has been mounted with screws and nuts. Includes the board, backplate, 6x serial ATA cables, 1x IDE cable, 1x floppy cable, and the manual. I lost the driver CD, so you'll have to download them. Asking $60 shipped.

Black Ice Pro 240 Radiator (BIP240)
dualradsside1.jpg

dualradsside2.jpg

Used for about 3 years with no problems. Some cosmetic dings and paint scraping, but otherwise in great condition. NOTE I re-threaded the holes on the no-barb side of the BIP240 for #10-32 screws. These screws will still fit through fan mounts, but you'll have to grab some from Home Depot or something. Barbs for 1/2" ID tubing are included. Asking $20 shipped for the BIP240.

Neuros OSD
Product Link: http://www.neurostechnology.com/osd
IMG_1344.jpg

Only used for testing, includes everything that came with the package, as seen in the picture. I never really used it and it's been sitting in it's box for a long time. Asking $45 shipped.

Original Cathar Storm v4 waterblock. Made in Australia many moons ago. A piece of water cooling history.
IMG_1341.jpg

Used back on a socket A, if I recall correctly. Not sure about compatibility these days, but it comes with all the original mounting hardware, and is in good shape. Asking $20 shipped.

Random 2x512mb of PC2-5300 laptop memory. Swapped out of a Dell so I could add more.
IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

Asking $15 shipped.

WTB:
Air cooler (stock or 3rd party doesn't matter) compatible with GTX260.

Shipping/Payment Terms:
My place of work has a shipping department that I use to ship my stuff. I ship via UPS ground (with insurance) unless requested to do otherwise. I can ship via just about any service you could want, and will try to accommodate any requests, within reason. Additional shipping costs due to specific requests or overseas shipping may be passed on, but I'm usually a nice guy when it comes to that kind of stuff.

I accept non-cc Payal or money orders.

References:
Heatware: NicePants42

Reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
ATI TV Wonder 650 USB version
IMG_1343.jpg

Again, only used for testing. Worked great, and comes with everything that came in the box. Asking $30 shipped.

ATI TV Wonder 600 PCI version
IMG_1342.jpg

Only used for testing. Everything worked fine, and comes with all original accessories. Asking $25 shipped.

You got paypal for both tuners, and congrats on the baby :)
(forgot to say that earlier)

Bump. Just added a bunch of stuff, 8800GTX, Q6600, IP-35 Pro, G.skill memory, Medusa 5.1 Headphones.

Bump. 4 packages shipping out today, tracking numbers have all been PM'ed. Thanks guys!

Offers considered!

Tuners-showed-up bump :)
Get me a few days to try em and I'll hit u with some heat.
Thanks for the fast shipping

Shoot me a pm if the deal falls through on the 5.1 Logitech speaker system :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back