FS: Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Handbag

aldy402

2[H]4U
- Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Handbag - $FT ONLY FINAL PRICE DROP
This same bag is being sold at ELUXURY for $1000.00

I will gaurantee authenticity on this bag, and provide a full refund apon verification from any authorized LV store.

This might be a long shot posting this here but doesnt hurt to try. I'll also take any high-end video card for trade as well,

I'll also entertain trades as long as I could sell the trade item easily.

[email protected]
my heatware [30:0]

Whats the dang lure to girls and their fangled expensive bags... I just don't get it.. hehe

*bump*

I would get it for my mom, but she would think this is fake (which I bet it is.... unless you bought it in the store) Like if you bought it from online, I would bet it would be fake because they are so rare.... People try to make fakes of things that are rare to get money :p
So if this is the case, sorry. If it isn't, GL selling! :)

mercedes-benz said:
I would get it for my mom, but she would think this is fake (which I bet it is.... unless you bought it in the store) Like if you bought it from online, I would bet it would be fake because they are so rare.... People try to make fakes of things that are rare to get money :p
So if this is the case, sorry. If it isn't, GL selling! :)

no it was bought 3 years ago at the LV store on broadway and prince in New York, I will gaurantee authenticity or your money back. and please don't thread crap

BUMP for an amazing price from someone in a bad situation. We had a drunk driver that hit a tree in my parent's front yard which knocked the tree down and we had to pay to remove the tree so I feel your pain.

wow I heard there was a brief chase in the area, the guy crashed into your place eh. Good thing ya got the story otherwise Id be leary of a Brooklynite selling a handbag here. :)

As for authenticity, Aldy check inside there should be a certificate somewhere in the bag, physically attached, could even be small and you may miss it. Incase anyone wanted to know.

PS good thing Im no longer engaged, I might have ended up buying this as a gift otherwise.

it's definetly real, my mom bought it from the LV store in Atlantic City after a great night YEARS ago. Given my heatware and constant daily activity on [H]ardforums, I am a trusted seller and have even done transactions with Kyle Bennet himself.

I will gaurantee authenticity and will provide a full refund if not.
thanks

lol hey i seriously rather have the 7800gtx then fix the gate, im kinda getting used to not having a gate and plus those video cards are basically just as good as cash

bump because the thread was kinda humorous, and because that bag is as close to it gets to relationship-valium as it gets.

Back