FS: Mach II Baker Evap R404'd tuned.

jinu117

[H]ard|Gawd
For those who really want extreme cooling, here is your chance to get what big boys play with :)

This probably is what mach II can possibly do ever before gutting condensor and compressor.
Comes with black lian-li kit, blue LCD, neoprene gaskets for mounting, few screws, etc for mounting.
Also noteworthy is that the suction line has been changed from cheap tubing to much more robust aircraft grade flex hosing. You can bend it all you wish without worrying about it breaking.

Work was done by frank, we tuned it @ 1.9v 2.9ghz A64. I've toyed with this on FX-55 @ 1.9v 3.3ghz with evap temperature holding -59c on display running prime 95 :) (Idle on same voltage would be -67c) This is with ambient of 25-28c and fan not even running full speed.

Total cost of unit if you got it brand new would be close to $1300-1400 after the evap modding, changing the line, and tuning with R404. The work was completed about 2 weeks ago.

Price: 700+shipping or best offer. Local pickup is more than welcome. I am located in 92506 now (riverside, ca) and can be reached at Gardena, CA as well.

Reason for sale:

1) I just moved. This place is too quiet to keep having my rig on for 24/7. I probably will just water cool my system for quite some time.

2) I just burnt another mobo trying to push too much since cooling was there. That is 4 mobos, 3 cpus in last 3 months and I am getting fed up. I just need a break for some time.

I will post some pics up in next few days.
e-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
heatware: jinu117
e-bay id: jinu117

Unit will be shipping in original box if it need to be shipped.

mach2-1.jpg

Mach2-2.jpg

Mach2-3.jpg

Mach2-5.jpg

Mach2-6.jpg

Back