FS: Many blu-rays

MGDMN

2[H]4U
Dan in real lifeHey guys, I havent sold anything in a while, however my wife is jobless at the moment and I need a little extra cash so I have some blu rays to sell. All discs are used but in perfect working order. All discs are $8. If want only 1 disc im going to charge $2 for shipping. If you want more than one disc, nothing extra for shipping. I have done many trades here on this forum and my heatware is under MGDMN. My email is [email protected] if you need to contact me for anything further. The price is set at $8 a disc as some may be worth more and some may be worth less. Bulk ordering will get you the best value. You can negotiate with me through pm but if you lowball, dont expect a response. Here's the list:

Michael Clayton SOLD
National Treasure 2 SOLD
Harold and Kumar go to white castle SOLD
Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay SOLD
The Bucket List SOLD
The Italian job SOLD
Mr. Brooks SOLD
Stranger than Fiction SOLD
The Aviator SOLD
Finding Neverland SOLD
Superbad SOLD
50 first dates SOLD
Spider-man SOLD
Shoot em Up SOLD
Tropic Thunder SOLD
The prestige SOLD
Saw
Saw II
Saw III
Saw IV
Saw V
Talladega Nights
Made of Honor
You dont mess with the Zohan
The Punisher
The Ninth Gate
The Eye
The Love Guru
Reign over me
Fools Gold
Jay and silent Bob strike back
Nip Tuck Season 4
Crank
Shall we dance?
The devils rejects
The big white
We are marshall
Invincible
War
Mr. Woodcock
Hostel
Hostel part II
Nims island
The golden compass

As always, first come first serve. Thank you all for looking.

Last edited:
great seller. already received a blu ray from him in great condition. highly recommended.

Everything that has been sold has been shipped. Still looking to get rid of the rest.

Feel free to send me offers on anything that you are interested in.

There are 15 titles available on that list that I'd love to take from you but just bought a car and need to soup it up a bit so not enough moola

free bump, good deals right there ppl, get em while its hot

Thanks fromeo85. Just sold 3 more. I am still looking to get rid of the rest. Thanks all for looking.

Back