FS many computer parts and peripherals big list of games

antirush

Limp Gawd
Doing a bit of cleaning and so I've got up for sale:

Pentium 3 450 with a motherboard pulled out of an oem system. 5 pci slots 1 agp, 1 ISA2 usb, 2 serial, parallel, 3 sdram slots. 45$

XFX PCI geforce mx400 64mb ddr 25$

2 sticks of sdram 1 is 64mb pc133 the other I'm not sure about, it's single sided and pc100 I believe. 15$ for the pc133 and 8 for the pc100

10/100 generic pci ethernet card 6$

Giant Creative labs soundblaster 16 isa sound card. This is quite a pice of pcb 8$

ISA US Robotics Modem 6$

Seagate hornet internal tape storage drive pulled from an old dell 10$

Logitec Attack 3 Joystick 10$

Xbox Monster cable. Both to rca and svideo ports gold plated. Very nice cable 10$

A bunch of games

10$ - Purge
with everything that came in the box. Purge is an online FPS on the unreal engine based on the quake mod Future Vs. Fantasy. Quite fun.
10$ - Command and Conquer Renegade
5$ - Freedom Force
5$ - Silent Hunter II
5$ - Nascar Legends
5$ - Johnny Herberts Grand Prix World Champions
Old game, I can't gurantee it works with XP, but a good buy for someone with an older system
5$ - Oni
5$ - Need For Speed III Porche Unleashed
5$ - Rune
5$ - Serious Sam
5$ - FIFA 2001
Retail Jewel Case w/ manual
10$ - Star Wars Jedi Academy
Retail Case 2 cds
5$ - Quake 3 Arena
Retail Case
5$ - Quake 3 Team Arena Expansion
Retail Case
Retail Case 3 cd with manual
10$ - Omikron
Retail box with manual 4cd. This is a weird Adventure game. Soundtrack by David Bowie, so that alone makes it worth the play, right?
5$ - Heavy Metal FAKK II
5$ - Flanker 2.5
5$ - Myth 2: Soulblighter
10$ - Il 2 Sturmovik
10$ - Earth and Beyond
2 cd, never been installed
10$ The Last Express
3 cd. This is a great adventure game from the later 90's. PC gamer ranked it 90%
10$ - Dragon's Lair 3d
10$ - Neverwinter Nights
3 cds
5$ - Janes Fighter Anthology
2 cds in retail case. Fun old flight sim
15$ - Dark Age of Camelot and Shrouded Isles
With manual, players guide, etc. This has been played, but shouldn't affect the creation of a new account
15$ - Ashes to Empire
Now this is a serious collectors item. Early 90's 3 DOS discs, VHS, 165 page manual. All in the original box. Even comes with the warranty form although I doubt Slash Games will honor it ;-) . 100% XP compatible

Prices do not include shipping. All items will be shipped usps priority unless you want to pay for something else. My zipcode is 47012. I've got a bit of feedback on heatware at AntiRush but I haven't made too many sales. You can PM me with any offers or contact me at [email protected]. PM's are very much preferred.

bump for you

not to thread crap or anything, but earth and beyond is no more. they took down the servers about 6 months ago or so.

Back