FS: Markyip1's Fall Sale: 2x 8800 GTXs, Q6660 G0, 2x 780i MBs, TJ-09 Case, and More!

Markyip1

[H]ard|Gawd
The Preamble / Greetings

Since my girlfriend moved in, the storage space I had in my apartment for unused computer parts and other electronics has shrank dramatically. As a result, I'm selling lots of computer equipment, camera equipment, and even some old video games. A lot of what's for sale is still powerful, high end stuff. Take a look!

Note: If you are interested in anything you see, please be sure to read the sale terms at the end of this post before sending a PM. Also, the thread will be updated regularly with new items, so check back often. Thanks!

The Articles / Parts F/S

EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTX (nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX 768 MB Graphics Card) - $150 per card (2 available for sale)

These two cards together in SLI match the performance of the the newest, fastest cards available for nearly half the price. Both are used in perfect condition and will be shipped in original boxes complete with all manuals, CDs, and accessories. I can sell these cards as a pair (for $300) or individually ($150 each.)

Intel Core 2 Q6600 2.4ghz Quad-Core Processor - Revision: G0 - Batch: L734A857 - $140 SOLD

This processor saw little use while I was evaluating various Q6600 G0 batches last winter. Since then it's been gathering dust. It's a G0 stepping and the batch # is LGA734. It's taken to a stable 3.6ghz on a high-end air rig for evaluative purposes. While this has been shown to be a successful OCer in my rig, I can't guarantee the OC results for others. Processor ships in original box with all included accessories. Note that the stock heatsink for this processor has never been used.

** NEW / NEVER USED ** EVGA nForce 780i Motherboard - $160

I received this motherboard as part of the EVGA 680i / 780i step-up program. However, by the time it arrived I had decided to use a non-reference design MSI 780i P7 Diamond. As a result, this motherboard has never been used in a system. (Note that the box was opened once to check for parts, as it was shipped as part of the 680i/780i step up program, and once again to photograph the board for this thread.)

MSI P7N Diamond Motherboard (nForce 780i non-reference design) - $160 SOLD

This is a fully functional P7N Diamond 780i motherboared that was used in my main rig for about 8 months. The P7N Diamond is a non-reference design 780i board which features an advanced PWM system and all solid state capacitors. It also comes with a Creative X-Fi Daughter Card.

As the originator of the P7N Diamond thread on Xtreme Systems, I've contributed to community OC efforts with this board. Some have had great success OCing this board, while for others it's been a mixed bag. I can attest that this board has served me very well in supporting a quad core overclock. This board took my watercooled Q6600 to 4ghz for stable benchmarking, then kept it stable 24/7 at 3.6ghz. Note that while I've had great success with this board, I can't guarantee results for others.

SilverStone TJ-09 Aluminum Tower Case - $200 SOLD

This is a used Silverstone TJ-09 black case in very good condition. This is a fantastic case, especially for an air cooled system. I bought it when building my first Core 2 rig several years ago, thinking I'd keep it for many years. When I upgraded to a Quad Core system, I decided to switch to a water-cooled setup. The case will fit a double radiator with a SilverStone accessory available as a seperate purchase, but fitting my Swift-Tech triple radiator would require modding the case. After some consideration, I decided against modding and mounted the radiator on the back. Unfortunately, I was never satisfied with the setup, and I moved my rig into a Cosmos S during my last upgrade. As I don't have the time or room to maintain two desktop systems at once, I've decided to part with it.

The sale includes the case, original accessories, manuals, and all necessary screws. The original packaging for this case is not available.

Silverstone Zeus 850 Watt PSU - $110 SOLD

This is a used Silverstone Zeus 850 Watt power supply in perfect condition. Not much to say about this except that it's extremely reliable and powered my 8800 GTX SLI, water cooled quad core system with 5 hard drives and two DVD burners without issue. Sale includes PSU in original box with all original accessories and manuals.

Antec Spot Cool Fan - $10

This very flexible internal fan can be used to cool hot spots in your rig.

... and now for some camera equipment (my other hobby) ...

Having recently switched from Canon to Nikon, I'm looking to sell some of my Canon gear to help fund new Nikkor lenses. Prices are based on current going rates over at FredMiranda.com and pictures are available if interested.

• Canon EF 24-105 F/4 L IS (includes hood, pouch) - $850 SOLD
  • Canon EF-S 60mm Macro - $300
  • Canon EF 70-300 F/4-5.6 IS (includes hood, purchased seperately) - $450
  • Canon EF-S 18-55 F/3.5-5.6 II - $50
  • Canon EOS Rebel XTi (400D) 10 Mpixel Digital SLR - $300 (more on this below)
About the camera: The camera was originally purchased by me in October, 2006 for use as a light travel and walk around body. The camera has approx. 10,000 shutter clicks and is in good working condition. (The sensor and electrical contacts could possibly use a cleaning, although I've never had dust issues with the sensor.) The body is black and is in good condition with a fair amount of wear over the grip material. The included rubber eye-cover for the view finder is not included, but a new one may be purchased separately. The camera has never needed servicing.

The camera will be sold in original packaging with all included manuals, cables, and other accessories (including battery and batter charger.) A compact flash card is not included. The kit lens is not included in this sale, but is available separately for $50 (see list above.)

... and last but not least, video consoles and games

I'm looking to sell the following consoles and games... some current gen, some last gen, some real classics.

• Wii Game: Rayman Raving Rabbids - $12
  • Original X-Box with 4 Controllers - Cords and Accessories Included - $50
  • Xbox Game: Beyond Good and Evil (Rare) - $15
  • Xbox Game: ESPN College Hoops 2K4 - $2
  • Xbox Game: ESPN MLB 2K5 - $5
  • Xbox Game: ESPN NFL 2K5 - $5
  • Xbox Game: Forza Motorsport - $5
  • Xbox Game: Max Payne $5
  • Xbox Game: Project Gotham Racing - $2
  • Xbox Game: Splinter Cell - $5
  • Xbox Game: Time Splitters 2 - $5
  • GameCube Game: Mario Party 4 - $10
  • GameCube Game: Sonic Adventure DX - $10
  • GameCube Game: Soul Caliber 2 - $15
  • GameCube Game: Star Wars Rogue Leader - $5
  • GameCube Game: Super Smash Bros. Melee - $10
  • PS2 Game: Medal of Honor, Frontline - $5
  • PS2 Game: Tony Hawk 3 - $5
  • PS2 Game: Twisted Metal Black - $10
  • PS2 Game: Zone of the Enders - $5
  • SNES Game: Chrono Trigger (very, very rare) - $50
  • SNES Game: Donkey Kong Country - $5
  • SNES Game: Donkey Kong Country 2 - $15
  • SNES Game: Kirby's Dream Course - $10
  • SNES Game: Kirby Super Star (rare) - $25
  • SNES Game: Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past - $15
  • SNES Game: Mario Paint (mouse not included) - $2
  • SNES Game: Starfox - $5
  • SNES Game: Super Mario All Stars - $15
  • SNES Game: Uniracers - $10
Note on Super Nintendo Games: Sale includes cartridge and cartridge cover unless otherwise noted. Unfortunately, original packaging and manuals are not available. Games have been kept in a clean safe environment and should be in pristine, working condition. Note that due to the age of the games and the system it runs on, I can not guarantee performance when played.
  • NES Game: Legacy of the Wizard - $5
  • NES Game: Legend of Zelda - $10
  • NES Game: Zelda 2, Adventures of Link - $5
  • NES Game: Megaman 3 - $15
  • NES Game: Megaman 4 - $15
  • NES Game: Megaman 5 (rare) - $35
  • NES Game: Rescue Rangers - $10
  • NES Game: Super Mario / Duck Hunt (Zapper not included) - $10
  • NES Game: Super Mario 2 - $10
  • NES Game: Super Mario 3 - $10
  • NES Game: Tetris - $5
  • NES Game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - $5
  • NES Game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - $10
  • NES Game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 - $20
Note on Nintendo Games: Sale includes cartridge and cartridge cover unless otherwise noted. Unfortunately, original packaging and manuals are not available. Games have been kept in a clean safe environment and should be in pristine, working condition. Note that due to the age of the games and the system it runs on, I can not guarantee performance when played.

The Amendments / Terms & Conditions

Offers: Asking price is preferred, but I will consider reasonable offers when warranted.

No Trades: All items are for sale only.

Shipping: Items can be shipped anywhere in the continental US via FedEx or UPS (buyers choice.) All items will be double boxed and packed carefully with peanuts and/or bubble wrap. All items will be tracked, with info sent to the buyer upon shipping. All items will be shipped as soon as possible. However, as I am not a full time store, I can't always promise next day. I will be up front on every sale as to when I can ship, and will do everything in my power to ship ASAP.

Shipping Charges: Above prices do not include shipping. Depending on item, destination, and shipping options (i.e. delivery to home address) shipping will likely range from $5 to $15. Feel free to estimate exact pricing for items you are interested in. Items will be shipped from lower Manhattan. (ex zip codes: 10009, 10014.) Shipping arrangements will be handled on an individual basis.

Shipping Insurance: I will insure shipments upon buyer's request beyond what is insured for free. In these cases, the cost of insurance will be passed on to the buyer. Note that the TJ-09 and all lenses must be insured.

Local Pickup in NYC: Local pickup is available for any item in NYC. Manhattan / East Village is preferred, but pickup can be arranged anywhere in Manhattan midtown or south, as well as in western Queens (LIC and Astoria) or Northwestern Brooklyn (Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and environs.) Offers for local pickup takes precedence. Note that local pickup of the TJ-09 is greatly encouraged to avoid packing and shipping costs. However, it is only available for pick-up from my apartment in the East Village.

Payment: Paypal is required for shipped orders. Orders will be shipped once payment is received. Cash in hand is required for pick-up orders.

Warranty: All items are sold as is w/o warranty from me. Products with transferable warranties may be transferred to the buyer. I am happy to assist with RMAs if need be. If something sold doesn't work and it's clear that the product (and not the system or environment it's used in) is at fault, contact me for assistance. Recourse will be considered on a case by case basis.

Guaranteed Performance: While I have stated the performance history of applicable parts, I in no way can guarantee the performance of parts to buyers. The OC performance of CPUs, graphics cards, and motherboards is dependent on a number of components and conditions, including other parts used in the system and the environment in which the system operates. More information on particular parts is available upon request.

PM Me: All offers and requests for information should be sent to me via private message.

Heatware: Info is available under Heatware ID: theYipster

Thanks, and check back often for sale updates!

Bump for a great seller.

-one of his first customers. :p

PS: what'd you replace the TJ09 with?

thanks. replaced it with a Cosmos S so I can fit my triple rad inside the case without modding.

You're selling your Chrono Trigger???! cmon now some things cant be let go of! Good luck bump

Back