FS - Markyip1's Spring Sale: i7 920, EVGA X58 Classy E761, Cosmos S Case, and more!!!

Markyip1

[H]ard|Gawd
The hardware hobby marches on and new equipment has arrived at my door. In order to keep costs of this hobby in check, it's time for a sale!

Please, no trade offers. All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted, and all items are boxed in original packaging with all included accessories (i.e. manuals, cables, stickers, etc.) unless otherwise noted. I'll ship within the contiguous 48 states using buyer's preferred carrier as long as the shipment can be tracked. I'll also insure shipments at buyer's request (and expense) beyond the standard amount covered by the carrier. Local pick-up is available and encouraged in and around the greater New York City area. Heatware => theYipster.

And now, without further ado...

Intel Core i7 920 CPU: SOLD

D0 Stepping, batch 3901A. This chip performed superbly well for several years, but I've upgraded to a Gulftown. The chip will bench at 4.2ghz, and with the right cooling and motherboard it can run 24/7 at 3.8-4ghz. The chip spent its entire life under water (cooling that is) has never been the recipient of imprudent voltage. Comes with the stock cooler (which has never been used) in original packaging.

EVGA X58 Classified (E761) 3x SLI Motherboard: $250

Certainly one of the flagship motherboards of the X58 generation. These still go for $360+ new. The E761 classy is identical to the more common E760 model, but includes the OC tweaker daughter-board that shipped with the original E759 model (that's the one with the nForce chip.) I'm only giving this board up because an ASUS Rampage III Black arrived at my door, and who doesn't want to play with new bling? Seriously, the Classified has been one of the best boards I've ever owned. It's rock solid, it's a champ overclocker, and it'll provider the tweaker/tinkerer much delight with its deep BIOS.

Cooler Master Cosmos S Case: $120 + Shipping

Awesome case, with tons of space for water cooling components. The case is in great condition. Note that I don't have the original packaging for it, but do have all accessories that came with the case + the user guide. Given its size and the complexity of shipping it, please understand that shipping is not included. For this item only, preference will be given to offers for local pickup.

ASUS Xonar ST PCI Sound Card + H6 Surround Sound Daughter Card: $200 + Shipping

From a sound quality perspective, this is regarded as the best PC sound card money can buy (especially for headphone users.) The included rare-to-find H6 daughter-card adds 7.1 surround support. The only reason I'm giving this up is that the Rampage III Black also includes a high-end Xonar, which while not as good as the Essence, is good enough for me. (The Rampage III's lack of PCI slots is also a compelling reason to forgo the card.)

Creative X-Fi Platinum PCI Sound Card with Original Front-Panel Connector: $100

An older PCI sound card, but the original PCI X-Fis were some of the best. This includes the original front-panel IO box which had the quarter-inch headphone jacks and support for a remote control (also included.)

3 packs 3x2GB (12GB Total) OCZ Platinum PC3-12800 (1600mhz) CAS 7 DDR3 RAM -- Model OCZ3P1600LV6GK: $100

Worked flawlessly 6-abreast in my system, even when overclocking the CPU.

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000 Keyboard and Mouse Set: SOLD

Keyboard and mouse are both in great shape. This keyboard, while not fully ergonomic, has a ergonomic curve that is both easy to get accustomed to and very comfortable.

Antec Tri-Cool Spot Fan: $10

This is a basically a fan on a stalk. You attach the base of the stalk to your case or motherboard via a screw, and then you can maneuver the fan to blow directly on hot-spots. This is a fantastic solution for water-coolers who don't have a means to cool their board's chipset.

Wii Fit Plus original package with board and game: $50

Not quite computer equipment, but fun to play with none-the-less...

Water Cooling Parts... See below

I have some spare water parts available... namely a few feet of MasterKleer 7/16 tubing, a top for a Liang DDC pump (Petra's top,) and a D.Tek FuZion (one of the best water-blocks from the LGA-775 era.) Make me an offer for a part of for the set.

That's it for now. More will be coming over the next week or two, including some old games.

Last edited:
Back