FS: mATX Case, 3000+ 939, Tforce6100, 7300GT, 2x512 DDR400

ep1taph

Limp Gawd
It's time to clean house again. Running a bit low on funds, so I figured I would sell off some equipment I am not using. Most of it came out of a build that was supposed to be an away-from-home mATX PC, but I decided to switch universities and no longer need it! Most of the components are barely two months old. All of it is guaranteed non-DOA on arrival. I ship fedex ground. All prices include shipping costs except the case, which will need special attention. Upon purchase, shipping usually takes me no more than 24 hours. I will then provide a tracking number. I am open to haggling and offers, especially on combos with more than one item.

My heatware (5-0-0) is: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=46315

3000+ Venice AMD Processor $50 sold to 96redformula LINK
· Socket 939
· 90nm Venice
· Comes in retail box w/ stock HSF
· ADA3000BPBOX
· Add an Aerocool GT-1000 for $15 more!

Biostar Tforce6100-939 Motherboard $55 sold to 96redformula LINK
· Retail box
· EVERYTHING included
· Pristine condition

Leadtek 7300GT Video Card $55 sold to bassman LINK
· Retail box
· All accessories included
· 256Mb DDR2
· Stock clocks of 400/700
· PCI-Express x16 Interface
· Add an Zalman VF700-ALCU for $15 more!

2x512Mb PC3200 DDR400 Corsair ValueSelect $65 sold to bassman LINK
· Come with added heatspreaders
· Product link on egg may be off, I bought these a long time ago
· Zero errors in memtest, work great

Centurion 541 MicroATX Case $50 LINK
· Price does NOT include shipping, we will need to work this out
· Comes with all fan slots full with silent CoolerMaster fans (2x80mm and 1x120mm)
· Perfect condition
· Add an FSP Group 350W PSU for $20 more!

With every purchase, the buyer can choose to have two extra items added. These include IDE cables, SATA cables and 80mm fans (a few 120mm).

Contact through private message on this forum, bumps are appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Free bump for you.
Any interest in 2 x 160GB IDE Drives in partial trade?

I have too many drives, and need a MOBO/CPU.

LMK

DPOSCORP -- Sorry, they're for an HTPC and I need relatively large SATA drives. Thanks for the offer.

fireburster -- I was kind of hoping to keep it with the video card. It was only used on a 7900GT for 2 days and then I cleaned it and it has been sitting around since. If someone purchases the card and doesn't want the VF700, I'll gladly sell it then. I will keep you notified of this if you wish.

I will think about that, I need to talk to the other person who uses the HTPC. I'll let you know by tonight (when he gets home).

Deal pending on video card and memory.

fireburster said:
how much just for the Zalman VF700-ALCU alone? I need one for my 7600gt.

Since I have sold the video card and not the Zalman, it's now up for grabs and you are first in line. I tried to private message you but your inbox is full!

ep1taph said:
I will think about that, I need to talk to the other person who uses the HTPC. I'll let you know by tonight (when he gets home).

Deal pending on video card and memory.

Ok, let me know.

DPOSCORP said:
Ok, let me know.

We decided that since we don't have a decent capture card yet, that we will hold off on getting the storage needed. I figured we could just start collecting now, but it may be awhile so we have decided to wait. Your offer is VERY generous and I thank you for it. Sorry if you feel like I misled you.

Back