FS: Memory, Water Cooling Parts, Heatsink, Gaming PC, etc. (a.k.a. Petra's Closet)

Morning bump.

Also, the Enzotech CNB-R1 Rev. A northbridge heatsink has been sold and the first post updated.

good seller. quick communication. and honest about the offerings. I highly recommend.

Okay, everybody's PM should be answered... sorry for disappearing like that, but I've been pretty busy (quite a bit of traveling).

Also, I'm in Las Vegas for CES right now so the soonest that I can get anything shipped out is Monday the 10th.

Don't let any of that scare you, though--the stuff is still for sale :D

One of the two FuZion v1 CPU waterblocks has been sold--first post updated.

I'll be adding a retail AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition CPU and Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 motherboard to the FS thread tomorrow, in case anyone is interested. The parts were purchased in early December 2010, were put together, and then I had a couple weeks of visiting relatives, a week at CES immediately following, and I haven't even powered them up yet. Anyway, the plan is to fire up the system today to make sure that everything works, then take it apart, repackage the board and CPU, and list them for sale.

I'll be adding a retail AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition CPU and Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 motherboard to the FS thread tomorrow, in case anyone is interested. The parts were purchased in early December 2010, were put together, and then I had a couple weeks of visiting relatives, a week at CES immediately following, and I haven't even powered them up yet. Anyway, the plan is to fire up the system today to make sure that everything works, then take it apart, repackage the board and CPU, and list them for sale.

Correction: I've decided to keep the 1090T and use it to upgrade a different system... which means that I'll be adding an E6600 and XFX 680i LT SLI to the thread.

Bump.

AquaXtreme MP-1 GPU block sold, first post updated, and I'll be adding the E6600 & 680i motherboard to the thread later today.

First post updated (FuZion v1 sold).

My wife and I are moving again, so I should have more goodies for you guys after the move.

Back