FS: Mid 2011 MacBook Air, 13", i5, 128GB

sdilley14

Gawd
Just like the title says, I have a mid 2011 MacBook Air for sale.

13" screen, i5 processor, 128GB HD, 4GB RAM. The battery has 36 cycles.

It is in great cosmetic condition...no dead pixels, no scratches, no dents, nothing like that. It has basically stayed put on my desk, plugged in since day one. I have all of the original cables and documentation, though I do not have the original box.

Sorry, it does not come with Apple Care...just wanted to address that before anybody asked.

* I need to note this. There was a bit of liquid "splashed" onto the machine a few months back. It was a small amount, but it was just enough to get "inside" a few of the keys and under the trackpad. A few of the keys are a bit "sticky" and the trackpad doesn't "click" due to it being "sticky" as well. The machine is still very usable, you can type on it with little to no issue whatsoever, and the trackpad still works completely fine if you tap on it rather than "clicking" down with it.

Right now I have it connected to my 55" LCD TV and I'm using an external KB and mouse. It has been working completely fine.

I have updated the price to $500 shipped to reflect the "issues" I have described. I imagine with a little cleaning it would work just like new - I'm just not interested in trying to remove keys or get under the trackpad to get it cleaned. Or maybe it could be taken to an Apple store and cleaned for a small fee?

* $500 shipped *

UPDATE 08/27/14: FWIW, I just used the keyboard/trackpad for the first time in a couple months and both worked just fine...no "stickiness" on any of the keys or trackpad.

pXFngnf.jpg

5IP0AEk.jpg

fzdClgZ.jpg

nilqtBp.jpg

lG75EVX.jpg

bGgjNTi.jpg

8rVgQk3.jpg

W5i2yT8.jpg

zJ3AGLy.jpg

Last edited:
I'm afraid to ask, but can you define what exactly kind of "sticky liquid" was "splashed" on the keyboard? :eek:

I'm afraid to ask, but can you define what exactly kind of "sticky liquid" was "splashed" on the keyboard? :eek:

Lol, it was Diet Coke. My buddy bumped a glass that was next to the laptop and somehow a bit of it just kinda splashed/misted out of the glass. :/

Bump! Nice price for a laptop that still works wonderfully and has proven to be a nice "media center" piece when hooked up to my 55" LCD TV!

Bump! Nice deal on a very capable machine, that will be in near perfect condition with a little key/trackpad cleaning! :)

Still available.

FWIW, I just used the keyboard/trackpad for the first time in a couple months and both worked just fine...no "stickiness" on any of the keys or trackpad.

Back