FS: Mini-ITX Gaming Computer - 4790k, 16gb ram, SSD Raid 0, HD7950, Windows 8.1 ... more

dalearyous

[H]ard|Gawd
CPU: Intel i7 4790k

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact with WiFI and antenna

Ram: 16gb GSKILL ram

Hard Drives: (2) Intel 730 Series 480gb SSD Raid 0

Video Card: AMD Sapphire HD 7950

Asus DVD RW Drive

Cooling: Corsair H60

Case: Corsair Obsidian (cube)

PSU: Corsair 550

Computer was built to be my primary desktop and used for gaming. I haven’t had a single issue with it. Life got busy and it just sits. It is an awesome little cube and fairly portable. Will ship quickly with a power cable and the Windows 8.1 disc and the Asus motherboard driver disc. Obviously it will be wiped with a fresh install of Windows 8.1 ready to be configured and logged in for the first time.

Heat: dalearyous
Paypal preferred

Price: $700 shipped

Last edited:
I wouldn't say you are far off. Full builds don't tend to sell here unless they are an amazing price. The only time I see full builds move in this forum is when the seller wants to move it waaay below market value because they don't feel like parting it out.

In my experience if you want any sort of reasonable value without parting out, you are better off trying craigslist.

Bump, Good luck with sale!!!

Hm. Let me know if you ever decide to part it out. Would be interested in the SSDs.

The 4790k is a monster, but with the recent ryzens, and also being 4 gens behind I've found it pretty hard to sell older i7's...so this might be the issue you are having.

Hell I had a whole i7-3770 machine listed here 3 times for $200 shipped...complete machine with everything, and there was only occasional passing interest in it. I think Ryzen really dropped the market for online sales.

Good luck with your sale. I'm about to put my 5930k up for sale and I know it won't get 60% of what it would of gotten 6 months ago. No fault on Ryzen, it's just how the market is now.

yeah i appreciate that. at this point its worth keeping. ill find a use for it.

I'll trade you an i5 4430 (socket 1150 quad 3ghz) plus cash for the 4790k. I'm trying to upgrade my system. 175$ plus my proc?

Lol, I can play this game too, I will trade you my 4770k for your 4790k + cash if you are interested.

I'm interested in a possible trade on the board chip and ram. Let me know if you have any interest in trades. Thanks

Back