FS: Modded XBOX w/120GB & Accessories

galois427

Limp Gawd
Up for sale is a modded xbox (i think its version 1.0 or 1.1). The modchip is a solderless matrix chip, so in case you want to have it unmodded, just remove the chip and you're done.

I've preloaded a bunch of programs onto this xbox including Xbox Media Center (for playing all of your audio and video stuff). It will play all of your mp3,aac as well as divx,xvid,avi and mpeg material. The software also enables you to upconvert to 1080i resolutions so this can act like a 1080i dvd player. I also have some emulation software on the drive (no roms are included however). Overall, its in great condition.

As for the accessories, I have a monster component video cable I can include for an extra $20. A logitech wireless precision controller for an extra $30. Asking $250 shipped for this unit or $300 shipped with the accessories.

I want to make and offer of 200 dollars shipped with absolutely no accessories or anything include....just the modded xbox and the hook ups. Let me know what your decision is asap please.

Back