FS: Mountain Mods U2-UFO Horizon case in PNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Tripnip

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey!

I am selling my Mountain Mods U2-UFO Horizon case. It is the 3-window version, same one sold here:

http://www.mountainmods.com/u2ufo-horizon-black-powder-coat-big-window-p-352.html

I have done a few mods to it to make it a little more sturdy:

-added some fasteners between the motherboard try and the support
-modified the motherboard tray so that it sits perpendicular to the back
-added some black, red-ring Bulgin Vandal switches to the front
-added some honeycomb mesh to the back where the second PSU would be mounted

I will add pictures of the case tonight. Other than the mods, it's in virtually the same shape as when I bought it. I'd like to see it locally if possible, but will ship it. I'm located just outside Portland, Oregon. The case is over $400 new, I'm asking $250 for the case picked up, or + shipping (looks to be about $50-$60). Thanks, and please PM me with any questions.

-Ben

Horizon_01.jpg

Horizon_02.jpg

Bump for a fellow Mountain Mods owner. Man, I'd be all over this if you'd ship it. :)

Used to have this case in the opty 1203 design, they rock! bump for a mm product!

I'm on my second MM case, UFO and now twice 7, I wanted to go SFF but I really like this case that much. Better than any case I've seen out there.

Doh... it has the wrong back!!! I need the one with the three 120s on the rear of the case and only 1 PSU mount. DAMNIT!@

yea my last MM case was a twice seven too. tryin to get phase cooling to fit was a pain

bump.... I will ship this now. :) Rates look to be around $50-$60, but it depends on your location. Thanks!

I wish I could, but i can't right now...grrrrr
BUMP for a SWEET case.....

:) Thx for the bump! Come one.... someone must want it.... it's just sitting in a corner.... empty. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back