FS: Moving Sale! Water Cooling and Hardware! Will have updates on new items!

I'll be moving to Tennessee this month to live with my family. I'll be updating this thread from time to time when I find something else I need to sell. All of this needs to move quick! So feel free to PM me with any offers. :)

jan27th.jpg

*Hard Drive*

- 15Gb IDE HDD ~ $23

Was given to me for a HD window mod I never completed so that explains the missing sticker. Before taking the sticker off I ran the serial through Google and it's to be a Western Digital 15Gb hard drive. I'm not sure if it's 7200RPMS, or 5400RPMS.

*Water Cooling*

- Bag of 15 tube clamps for 1 1/2" ~ $7.50

----
*Home Theater* (SOLD)
----

Contact Info:
E-mail: JessAlbaDrkAngl(NoSPAM)@aol.com
AIM: JessAlbaDrkAngl
MSN: JessAlba452(nospam)@hotmail.com
Yahoo: JessAlba452[nospam]@yahoo.com
Or you can send me a PM.

Trader Ratings:
Heatware: JessAlba452

Terms of Payment:
I accept credit and non-credit card Paypal under [email protected]. Checks which have a waiting period to clear, and Money Order.

Note >> Buyer pays for all shipping charges. Buyer can also choose shipping method.

Welcome to Tennessee! Where you locating to? (I know, off topic...)

Clarksvegas! Nice town. Army (101 st Airborne) town. Due to that rents and home purchases are really inexpensive right now. About 2 hours north of Nashville (Nashvegas)
Safe move.
HvyMtl

Thanks for the all of the bump-age everyone :D Looks like lots of [H]'ers are around or from Tenn! :)

Sent him a PM yesterday, I'll send another one today and if I don't recieve an answer by tomorrow it'll go to you DryFire :)

As promised, I have a picture of the Relay Kit.

PumpRelay.jpg

Comes with everything in the picture :)

I've never hooked one up, so I'm not sure what it looks like when it is.

Tahnks for the pictures.

not the type of kit i was expectng but will do quite handily.

I'll take it if the other buy doesn't.

Bump for you hun, I might be interested in the HD (need an extra one for music :) ). Can you tell me how how loud it might be?

LoL it's cool :) Bump for today. Crim as soon as I get it hooked up I'll send a PM your way. Been busy planning V-day! :D

Bump, updated the FS list. Sold speakers/reciever. And relay.

Edit: Hey Crim feedback on the HD is that it's pretty quiet I can hear it spin up with no clicking, the spinning is quieter than 9x 22dba fans that I have in my case. WD hard drives are usually loud to me since I'm a Seagate person though. :D

Back