FS: Moving to [H]ouston Sale! Networking, xbox, HT Sys, much more! Priced to go!

PrkChpXprss said:
Welcome (almost) to Houston bump!

[H]ouston is [H]OT in the summer!

Bring your A/C :D

yea, i defintely know that..i was born and raised in texas...
and down here in south georgia its been almost 100 everyday this week so it wont be a dramatic change in termpeeratures...

make some offers guys..make this movign crap easier on me :)

bump come on guys make offers on this xbox..i need to sell it...
i also have a bunch of old (dead parts) as well as miscellarnous power adaptors, cables, etc that ill let go for basically nothing+shipping lmk if you are intersted...i also have 2 OLD (p1 or maybe older) laptops that are currently not working but in good physical condition (dont know whats wrong, dont have time to look) that ill let go for $10+actual ship

make offers!

ive decided that i will sell games individually instead of as one big package with the following prices (shipped)..ill list the price i want and then ebgames for the pre-palyed used game in parenthesis () for comparison..EBGames.com does not include tax+shipping as well:
--4v4 Evo 2: $10 Shipped ($12.99+Tax+Ship)
--ESPN 2K5: $10 Shipped ($9.99+Tax+Ship)
--Ghost Recon 2: $20 Shipped ($26.99+Tax+Ship)
--Halo 1: $15 Shipped ($19.99+Tax+Ship)
--Halo 2: $35 Shipped ($39.99+Tax+Ship)
--Counter Strike: $12 Shipped ($17.99+Tax+Ship
--Need for Speed Underground II: $30 Shipped ($36.99+Tax+Ship)
--Tiger Woods 2003: $10 Shipped ($9.99+Tax+Ship)
--Rainbow Six 3: $10 Shipped ($9.99+Tax+Ship)

I will also make you a deal if you take 3+ off my hands!

Also guys, i will negotiate on the entire xbox package and just the xbox so make offers..im on IM so feel free to try and negotiate with me..

also the home theatre system i mentioned..i will consider shipping it if interest is showed...it is an awesome onkyo 6.1 surround sound set not even a year old will ship in original box in great condition with all cables...ill have to look up an exact model if itnerested, i know it is a 1000 total watt package.. Just to get an idea for price its around $400-550 as well as I have a 3 year extended warranty on it so send me an im or something if you are interested!

(PRE)Welcome to [H]ouston BUMP from a lifer... born, raised and still living here... yes my life is pretty boring...

five-by-five said:
(PRE)Welcome to [H]ouston BUMP from a lifer... born, raised and still living here... yes my life is pretty boring...

thanks man! year i was born in lubbock and lived my first years of my life in katy and mainly houston and have spent most summer out there, i love it out there and cant wait to move for the most part...a lot better then down here where bestbuy & officemax is our only source for computer stuff :-/

Will013 said:
thanks man! year i was born in lubbock and lived my first years of my life in katy and mainly houston and have spent most summer out there, i love it out there and cant wait to move for the most part...a lot better then down here where bestbuy & officemax is our only source for computer stuff :-/

Cool.

If you can bring down one of those old lappy's w/'ya I'd be willing to meet up on the west side of town sometime.

five-by-five said:
Cool.

If you can bring down one of those old lappy's w/'ya I'd be willing to meet up on the west side of town sometime.

yea sure they are small and easy to pack...i honestly dont know what side of houston i will be on...all i know is its near an old 'town and country' mall..the street is Kimberly Lane 77024 if you can mapquest it or something to find out..but yea i can bring them out there not a prob...if only i could sell this xbox and home theatre crap :p

Will013 said:
yea sure they are small and easy to pack...i honestly dont know what side of houston i will be on...all i know is its near an old 'town and country' mall..the street is Kimberly Lane 77024 if you can mapquest it or something to find out..but yea i can bring them out there not a prob...if only i could sell this xbox and home theatre crap :p

Well, If I had the cash for the XBox or Onkyo I might help 'ya out... and that zip is pretty close to where I work so this could work out very nicely! :D

Please keep me in mind and LMK when you make it down here! Good Luck!

five-by-five said:
Well, If I had the cash for the XBox or Onkyo I might help 'ya out... and that zip is pretty close to where I work so this could work out very nicely! :D

Please keep me in mind and LMK when you make it down here! Good Luck!

cool will do..ill probably make a post or continue the post i made in GenMay when I settle in!

Back