FS - MSI 6970 Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a used MSI 6970 Reference Design. Has never been overclocked or used for mining. Always been in a good case with good airflow and kept clean. In perfect working order.

Would like to sell for SOLD shipped.

Heat: BYUSinger84
Ebay: FlyBoy533

Here is a link to my pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1lkt6k1eps9j0e4/jYd4YsswIq

I also have an XFX 6950 Reference Design as well with the shaders unlocked. Be willing to sell that one for $SOLD shipped or both together for $SOLD.

Last edited:
Replied to all PMs.

To answer the various people who have asked, I will accept paypal payments only. No bitcoin. :)

Last edited:
I will post pics tonight. It's in a system right now. :-p

Also, I've had two offers for about $130. Given that the 5870s are going for over $100-120 each on Ebay and given that the 6970s are going for nearly $200 on ebay (I've been watching for days), I don't think $180 is unreasonable. Thanks :)

It's not unreasonable but remember eBay takes 10% and you generally have to wait 21 days for your funds. + those guy's are slimy. The OCN thread about selling 7950's on eBay is interesting. When BTC (and subsequent alternate coins) nosedived some weeks ago, suddenly they all started receiving chargebacks.

Sorry to clutter, Price is fair enough :)

It's not unreasonable but remember eBay takes 10% and you generally have to wait 21 days for your funds. + those guy's are slimy. The OCN thread about selling 7950's on eBay is interesting. When BTC (and subsequent alternate coins) nosedived some weeks ago, suddenly they all started receiving chargebacks.

Sorry to clutter, Price is fair enough :)

Ebay buyers are the scum of earth! And paypal/ebay ALWAYS sides with the buyer and a lot of buyers know this. They will file chargebacks for anything and always win.

Pleeeeease someone f-ing buy it before I do I have too much of this crap already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back