FS: MSI 870A-G54 AM3 Mobo, Phenom AM3 X2 560BE, Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasabipeas

Gawd
Here's my latest sale:

MSI 870A-G54 AM3 Motherboard - comes complete with the box (I cut out the bar code for a rebate), I/O plate, 1 SATA cable, all manuals, driver CD and an IDE cable. This was a great board and I never had any problems with it for the 2 months that I used it. This board is also going to be able to run the new AM3+ CPU's. According to MSI, all that will be needed is a BIOS update.

SOLD

AMD Phenom II X2 560 Black Edition AM3 CPU - with the original box, manual, case badge and an unused heatsink/fan. I used this CPU for 2 months with the MSI board that I am selling. I was able to unlock 3 cores and run it at stock without problems.

SOLD

Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Watch + Heart Rate Monitor - Brand New in Box. This is a must-have for runners and even bicyclists. I use one whren I run and it's been great and I have never had any problems with it. I also use mine for geocaching because you can input any location into the GPS. Comes with: Forerunner 305 GPS unit, heart rate monitor, docking cradle, wrist strap, Training Center CD-ROM, AC charger, USB cable, quick-start guide and user's manual.

SOLD

Thanks for looking at my sale and a bump is always highly appreciated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trades: I am not looking for any trades at the moment.

Payment: PayPal (confirmed address), Cash or US Postal Money Order. Local Pick-Up available.
Shipping: USPS Priority Mail / FedEx Home depending on distance

I am located near Cleveland, Ohio zip: 44126

Sold Items:
Westrrn Digital 1TB Caviar Blue Hard Drive - brand new
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus heatsink/fan in box
Intel i5 2500K CPU
ASUS Crosshair IV Formula & Phenom X6 1090T Combo
Fallout 3 GOTY Xbox 360
Diamond Radeon HD 3870X2
Phenom X2 555 BE
OCZ Gold Edition PC2-8500 DDR2 OCZ2G10664GK 4GB (2x2GB)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My HeatWare is: wasabipeas 10+0+0
My eBay is: erikgz1 500 feedback @100%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back