FS: MSI MEG X570 ACE, 4x8GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600C19, 2x 2x8GB TeamGroup EXCALIBUR 4000C18, 2x Wraith Prism, XSPC Raystorm Intel

skizzled

[H]ard|Gawd
BACK IN ACTION!

Hey all!

Been a really long time since I've posted here but I would like to find a good home for a few items as I start going through everything I don't need anymore to help with bills and such.
Figured I would post them on here before heading to eBay or r/hardwareswap.

MSI MEG X570 ACE $310
I got this through a MSI RMA and it has been sitting in my closet in it's white OEM/RMA box unused for the past few weeks.
Bought another board while waiting as I didn't know how long MSI would take with the RMA. It surprisingly took less time than I expected!
Will come with all the accessories minus one of the DRGB cables and in the original pre-RMA retail box or the white OEM/RMA box (let me know which you prefer!). If you would like that DRGB cable as well, let me know.

Selling the below RAM kits because I upgraded to 2x32GB and have no use for them as the next thing I build will likely have me looking at ECC.

G.SKILL TridentZ (F4-3600C19Q-32GTZRB) $190
4x8GB kit. USED.

TeamGroup T-FORCE XCALIBUR (TF5D416G4000HC18EDC01) $200 altogether or $110/ea kit
2 2x8GB kits. I believe this is B-Die if that tickles your fancy. USED.

2x AMD Wraith Prism $30/ea
Came with 3900X's. NEW never used

XSPC Raystorm INTEL $30
Bought in 2012 from Jab-Tech. NEW never used.

All prices are shipped CONUS.
PayPal preferred.
Not looking for trades unless you have something that is of interest.
HEATWARE: https://www.heatware.com/u/69910/to

If you have any questions or think that my prices aren't fair and inline with the market, don't hesitate to reach out to me!
I'll add pictures soon.

Thanks for checking out my thread! Stay safe and all the best.

EDIT (1/3/2021): Lowered prices a bit. Prices are NOT firm.
EDIT (1/9/2021): Adjusted listing.

Last edited:
Back