FS, mustang_steve's thread of selliung stuff

mustang_steve

c[H]ewbacca
OK, I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to get rid of, so here we go. I am in the St. Petersburg Florida area if anyone is interested in local pickup (I prefer this, and some items here are local pickup only due to shipping issues)

1) Dean 2008 DOA Goldtop V #11 of 50 produced
This is a very uncommon electric guitar, sold through the dean owners of america (DOA), basically it's a single-run player's guitar...it looks great, but plays far better than it looks. it's a mahogany body and neck, set-neck with binding, string through body has multip-ply binding, ebony fretboard with mother-of-pearl inlay, metallic gold-top finish, and custom-wound Dean USA pickups (this was the first guitar run to even have the Dean USA pickups in them). Please note this guitar is also for sale on two other forums I post on (www.deanguitars.com/forum and www.floridashootersnetwork.com), both by myself, I can make a shout-out post on either forum if you think there's any shens going on.

I'm asking $500 firm and local pickup only. Sorry, but I don't trust a courier with it.

2) Yamaha RX-V496 surround reciever, slightly banged up but still works fine, $50 local only since it'll double the price to ship it. I'll throw a kenwood cd-changer in with it as well.

3) Partsexpress BR-1 loudspeakers, in like new condition, with upgraded binding posts. $60 local only due to shipping costs making it not worth it to the buyer (these speakers are very heavily built). I'm also including a pair of Studio RTA stands with these.

I'll add or remove form this post as things sell. Thanks for viewing.

Back