FS: My Dream Machine (NYC Pickup, No Parting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrices

Supreme [H]ardness
My interest in PC gaming and building has waned, so my giant sig rig (see "Full Tower Rig" in sig) is essentially spinning its wheels. I don't have the time or inclination to part this thing out - nor am I certain that I have the stock parts for the video cards - so this will only be of interest to you if:

a. You want to save a ludicrous amount of money in getting a really powerful watercooled system

b. You are close enough to NYC (Astoria) to pick this thing up in person

c. You have the money

Picture (cell cam, so not the greatest shot):

PCx.jpg

Here's how I'm pricing this:

$300 per GTX 580 (3) - two PNY, one EVGA, 850 mhz core overclock
$200 for the PSU
$150 for the SSD and 640GB drives [keeping the 1TB]
$100 for the case
$100 for the motherboard
$50 for the RAM - Corsair XMS 3
$50 for the BR drive
$175 for all four blocks
$150 for pump, rads, fan, and res and 2 x pair of Koolance QDC fittings
$20 for sound card
$70 for the CPU

As you can tell, these are ridiculous discounts compared to retail - or most used - prices.

Total cost comes to $1965.

Last edited:
I am in texas, and likely never going to matter to you relative to this sale, but you should post more specifically about your parts.

I mean 200 for a psu with no indication of brand or warranty or wattage, well, surely you understand why you've not been inundated with offers...

I am in texas, and likely never going to matter to you relative to this sale, but you should post more specifically about your parts.

I mean 200 for a psu with no indication of brand or warranty or wattage, well, surely you understand why you've not been inundated with offers...

I think he means the system in his signature:

"Full Tower Rig: i5 750 - 4.0 ghz (EK block) | 8GB RAM | Asus P7P55 WS | GTX 580 Tri-SLI (XPSC blocks) + GT 240 | Antec HCP-1200 | Vertex 2 SSD 90GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Xonar DG | Corsair 700D w/ window | Asus VG236 x 3 (120hz/3D)"

But it would still be nice if you elaborated more, like if you were to specify the brands of the RAM and video cards, for example.

if Im not mistaken he's selling one of the rigs in his sig. the Full Tower Rig (ex PSU Antec HCP-1200 )
OP can confirm/deny

Correct, sig rig #1. Chances are slim that anyone on here is going to have the cash onhand and be in the area and want to take this all off my hands at once, period. But oh well.

I'm not leaving. ;)

Also I doubt this thing will actually sell, in which case, given the 'progression' of console hardware, I'll be using it well into 2015 with everything still maxed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back