FS: My "Help me pay some bills and get rid of old/unused stuff" FS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXaNaXx

Gawd
Ok guys, it's time to get rid of some stuff that I don't need/use anymore, or that I can live without until my financial situation improves...... :(

please be sure to bump this if you look, and if you buy, be sure to leave me some Heatware feedback.

I will only consider a trade if you have 1GB (512MB x 2 dual-channel certified) of some quality DDR 500 (PC4000) or higher. Trades require that you ship first, except for
well-established traders.

OBO's are somewhat negotiable, non-OBO's are firm.
******************************************************************************************************************************

First off, for the main highlight of my FS/FT thread!! This item will be for local trade/pick up ONLY, and you will be responsible for picking it up & providing transportation from my home (as well as delivering the for trade item, if traded for the item listed below).

The only thing I will consider in trade for this is This Hyundai ImageQuest HQL320WR....otherwise, it will be sold for cash ONLY.

This is the perfect opportunity for you to upgrade from a 32" WS HDTV to a 51" WS HDTV. If you have the item above (along with all the accessories that came with it), we will do a straight swap. I MAY consider trading for a different make/model LCD TV, as long as it's 30"+, and has the features I want.

This TV was purchased brand new from Circuit City approximately 2 years ago (manufacturer's date is Aug. 2003), and has been completely trouble-free the entire time (and still is). The only reason I'm trying to either sell/trade it is because I want one of the smaller LCD TV's that I can fit in my bedroom.

I can't seem to get a good picture of the sticker on the back that shows the model #, but it is a KP-51WS510. Original purchase price was ~$1800.

Now for the pics:
Pic 1 // Pic 2 // Pic 3 // Pic 4 // Pic 5 // Pic 6
$900 cash, or straight swap for the item above --Sale pending

******************************************************************************************************************************

And now for the smaller items:

1) Nintendo 64 w/3 games (Super Mario 64 // Zelda: The Ocarina of Time // Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire). Consists of the fully tested & functional console, two controllers, the 3 games listed above, strategy guides for Zelda & SM64, and the power & A/V cables (RCA cables, no s-video). I don't have any of the box/booklets/literature for any of the games or console.
Pic 1 // Pic 2
$25+shipping OBO --Pending sale

2) Playstation 1 w/2 games (Final Fantasy 7 // Star Ocean: The Second Story). Consists of the fully tested & functional console, two controllers, the 2 games listed above, 3 memory cards (8MB ea., I think), power cord, A/V cable with s-video plug & RCA audio connectors (I no longer have the RCA-only A/V cable), and a Playstation travel bag that will hold everything listed. I also have a solder-in type modchip that has not been installed yet that I will include if you want it. I do not have the paperwork for the console, but the games include their booklets.
Pic 1 // Pic 2 // Pic 3
$25+shipping OBO --Pending sale on FF7 + Pending sale on Star Ocean (console is still available, will take $10+shipping for everything except the two games)

3) Magnavox MPD720 portable DVD player. Consists of the DVD player w/7" WS LCD screen, rechargable/removable battery pack, remote control, AC & Car power adapter, A/V output cable, all literature, box, seat straps, and a padded carrying case that holds all the parts listed above. Works & looks great, I bought this less than a year ago (12/26/04). Battery lasts through two average-length movies.
Pic 1 // Pic 2 // Pic 3 // Pic 4 // Pic 5
$115+shipping OBO...SOLD

4) HP Deskjet 820Cse color inkjet printer. Consists of printer, power cable, an extra black ink cartridge (remanufactured, but still sealed), and parallel printer cable w/gold-plated connectors (printer only has parallel port, no USB). I do not have any of the books/literature/driver disks, but WinXP & Win2K already contain drivers for this printer. This is not a photo-quality printer, but works great for printing B&W text and things like mapquest maps. Perfect for a college student to use to print out papers/flyers/homework. I don't know how much color & B&W ink is left, but it still printed in both color & B&W the last time I used it (approx. 4 mths ago).
Pic 1 // Pic 2
$20+shipping

5) Linksys BEFW11S4-VN 802.11b wireless broadband router w/integrated 4-port wired switch. Everything is included that came with the box except for the registration card and quick setup guide papers. Includes the box, router w/detachable antennas, ethernet cable, power adapter, and CD-ROM setup guide. Works like new, I just don't use wireless at home.
Pic 1 // Pic 2
$25+shipping OBO...SOLD

6) eVGA MX4000 128MB PCI video card. Comes with everything shown in the pictures linked in the 3 pic links below (video card, s-video cable, driver disk, manual, eVGA stickers, and original packaging). I bought this for a linux system that I built, but no longer need it. Works perfectly, was only used for ~2 months. This same card is on newegg for $43 at the moment.
Pic 1 // Pic 2 // Pic 3
$25+shipping...SOLD

7) Generic PS2 Optical Mouse. New in package, never been opened. I have another one of these for another system I built, and it works great....I believe you can use the Microsoft Intellimouse drivers with this mouse to add functionality to the wheel button.
Pic 1
$3+shipping

8) Toshiba PCX2500 DOCSIS-compliant cable modem. Includes modem, power adapter, stand, extra MAC address stickers, box, booklet, and USB driver disk. DOES NOT include ethernet or USB cables. Modem worked perfect when tested approx. 1 month ago.
Pic 1 // Pic 2 // Pic 3
$25+shipping OBO

9) 2.1 Altec Lansing AVS300 computer speaker system. 3-piece computer speaker system with 3" full-range satellites and a 5.25" long-throw ported subwoofer. New in box, never used...only opened to take pictures. I bought this for a computer build, but they ended up getting a different speaker system. This would be the perfect companion to item 3 above.... ;) ;)
Pic 1
$20+shipping OBO

10) Westell Wirespeed ADSL modem, model B90-210015-04. Modem has both ethernet and USB interfaces, but DOES NOT include ethernet or USB cables. Comes with modem, 2 phoneline filters, 2-way phoneline splitter, power adapter, box, and installation CD. Modem worked perfect when tested approx. 2 weeks ago.
Pic 1 // Pic 2 // Pic 3 // Pic 4
$25+shipping OBO

11) Blitzz Telepipe 56k V.92 internal PCI modem. Brand spanking new, still factory shrink-wrapped. Works for data/fax/answering machine (according to the box).
Pic 1
$3+shipping

12) Sony XE-90mkII equalizer. EQ is a 9-band half-din car audio unit with 1pr. preamp inputs, and 3pr. preamp outputs. Center frequencies for the EQ are 50Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz, 6kHz, and 12kHz. Comes with all the hardware shown in the pics, but I am uncertain if that is all that came with it new, as I bought this second-hand with all the parts included. Unit did not have any problems when I tested it a couple of years ago, and has been kept inside at all times since then. **Please be aware that some fabrication skills may be needed to get this mounted in your vehicle**.
Pic 1 // Pic 2 // Pic 3 // Pic 4
$20+shipping OBO

I also have between 1500 - 2000 comic books that I want/need to get rid of, but I still need to finish going through them and appraising their condition/value. Most of the stuff I have is X-Men & other X-related titles (Excalibur, X-Man, etc.). I also have some Spawn/Darkchylde/Lady Death/Evil Ernie, amongst other odds & ends stuff. If you have anything in particular that you are looking for, ask me, and I will try to see if I have it or not.

All items will be shipped via your choice of FedEx, UPS, or USPS, and insurance will be added to the price, unless you specifically choose not to pay it to save a little cash.
If you choose to not pay for insurance, there will be no refunds/returning the item(s), for ANY reason.....PERIOD....end of story!
The insurance is there to protect both me & you, so I highly recommend that it be included. Most of the time, the shipper doesn't give a crap about the package (UPS in particular, it seems), and often destroys what was a perfectly good item. I will not ship to a P.O. Box, home address only....and if paid by paypal, I will ship only to the paypal-verified address

I will require that you provide me a name/phone number (home phone #, if available) and your home address prior to completing the transaction.

I will update this post later with more items and pics of each item/group of items.

I will accept money orders/cashier's checks (will ship once verified & cashed) & non-cc paypal (02Z28LS1@**REMOVEME**gmail.com)

bump for item additions & photo links....still a bit more to come, but i'm hungry....will post more when i'm back from getting some food

come on guys, i need this stuff sold

x-mas is just around the corner...... ;)

do you happen to have any of the "age of apocolypse" or anything that revolves around it? looking for those aswell the series just before and after it.

piscian18 said:
do you happen to have any of the "age of apocolypse" or anything that revolves around it? looking for those aswell the series just before and after it.

i know i used to have a bunch of that stuff, but i'll have to look around to see if i still do or not.....i had almost twice as many comics as i do now, but a bunch of them got stolen when my place got broken into a couple years ago, so i'm not real sure what i still have and what i don't.....

i'll probably have some time to check this weekend for ya, tho

if you have the titles & issue #'s of the specific ones you want, it would make finding it a lot easier

possible local sale pending on the HDTV....if anyone else is interested, get your dibs in, and if this sale falls through, i'll go to the next one in line....

That Westell is better known as the 2110, it's the precursor to the 2200 currently used by Verizon DSL and others.

Free bump for you. :)

my "thanks for the bump" bump, and also removed one of the for-trade items on the TV, as it is no longer an option

Send me a PM with the paypal for this:
6) eVGA MX4000 128MB PCI video card. Comes with everything shown in the pictures linked in the 3 pic links below (video card, s-video cable, driver disk, manual, eVGA stickers, and original packaging). I bought this for a linux system that I built, but no longer need it. Works perfectly, was only used for ~2 months. This same card is on newegg for $43 at the moment.
Pic 1 // Pic 2 // Pic 3
$25+shipping

Its sold for 28.43 shipped paypal if you take it (lol thats whats in there now :D )

PM on video card hath been responded to, and a pending notification posted on the main post

hmm can u resend your paypal ady to me I will check it when I get home have to run to work dangit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back