[FS] My Huge Dream PC Build Part Out!

eclypse

2[H]4U
My HUGE PC Dream Build Part Out!! http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1672524

Miss her already! hard to look at those pics.

I'm 40 now and it seems my gaming past has faded 8 years ago since I've had kids and for some reason I keep trying to go back to gaming but I just cant seem to get I don't have the time or energy for it like I did back when. This computer would sits for months before I would touch it. Maybe average an hour or 2 a month i'd guess if that. Love to build them but after that the thrill is gone. Its a waste sitting here so time to pass this stuff on to someone that will use it.

Smoke/Pet free home!

Located in Michigan 48044. Currently prices are firm.

Currently you'll want to click on my pics to see more to save thread space.. may change later on but for now I've got a ton of stuff.

Everything was used with straight distilled water and .999 sterling silver coils to prevent growth in the water.

Patriot Sector 5 Viper II 4GB PVV34G1600LLK (4GB 2x2GB) Kit - 1600MHz PC3-12800 - Now $35 Shipped! $35 + Shipping. Like new.. bought this for a media box but went in another direction and forgot to return it.

Click on picture to see more photos!

ALOT MORE COMING!

Geforce 3D Glasses Kit
Blu-ray burner

ect..ect..

HeatWare under KnownKiller 12 year Ebay user! KnownKiller. 475 100% positive feedback

SOLD Stuff Below this line -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- ( SOLD ) Thermochill PA 120.3 Shroud - $20 + Shipping. Brand spanking new, never opened the bubble rap till I did to take a pic of the hole spacing to show you that this would only work on the Thermalchill rad as the fan spacing is wider then todays rads. Heres a link to review of the radiator so you get a better idea. http://skinneelabs.com/thermochill-pa120-3/ Bought it back on 9/2010 and ended up buying a new PC case with different fan spacing.

- (( SOLD! ! ! ! )) :/ : ( Mountain Mods Extended Ascension CYO - Custom Computer Case, Black Wrinkly Finish[/B] - $300 + Shipping. Would run you $730 for this case today if bought new with all extras. $50 for the top panel alone which you cant normally order with the case. (Paid $570 for the case not including extras for it back in 2010) Yes i'm gona try to sell off my case as well.. no point since i'm never gaming anymore to have such a beast. Next build years from now will be a standard pc if I ever do.. This case has all the room most will need for a ton of cooling! It has a Horizon 10 PCI (XL-ATX) mothboard layout (but you can order a different back panel for it if you want the motherboard vertical like normal. I got a big window on both sides and on top with triple 120MM fan holes. Other options I ordered with it was a clear plexy P/S cutout plate shown in one pick since the case has a spot for dual P/Ss. At first I ran with a single power supply then later added another for quad graphics cards. And 2 5.25 drive bay covers and 2 sets of 120MM fan hard drive racks to install your 5.25 or small SSD drives (with adapter) to a fan for direct cooling or ease of space management.

The only issues I see on her after a total clean up was the small paint chips in each top corner edge of the case and one long scratch on the backside above the power supply cut out.

Will add that the file marks where the 5.25 drive bay goes was because of the common manufacturing issue where the drive bay was too tight to fit in the cutout as the screw mounts would hit the edge when trying to insert the drive bay. I called on it and was told it was a tight fit and I should be able to get it in there without any drives installed but to me that defeats the purpose. So I took a file and grinded down the areas where it would stop me from inserting it. No big deal as all that is hidden when you install the drive bay anyways.

These cases are heavily customizable in that you can flip around the front and back and sides to whatever layout you want.. so with mine you could have the horizontal mb try at the bottom if wanted. You can also buy different sides,tops and backs that they have listed at www.mountianmods.com and even get them to make you a custom panel.

This case will collapse easily so it will be much easier then normal cases with shipping.

Final box is now done. 26" L x 25" W x 15.1/4" H and weighs in at 46lbs. Coming from 48044.

Also comes with:

2 sets of 120mm hard drive racks. http://www.mountainmods.com/120mm-ha...kle-p-416.html
2x 5 1/4 drive bay covers http://www.mountainmods.com/mountain...ver-p-418.html
MM power supply hole cover http://www.mountainmods.com/mountain...ate-p-428.html
1x RED Illuminated Anti-Vandal power switch Wired and sleeved http://www.mountainmods.com/illumina...ing-p-687.html
1X RED Illuminated Anti-Vandal Momentary (reset switch) Wired and sleeved. http://www.mountainmods.com/illumina...ing-p-687.html
2x Chrome Bezel LEDs custom wired and sleeved. Both always on powered by a single molex 12v connector.
4x Caster wheels of course.
5x I/O port covers. Only found 5 for it. Will have to order your own if needed. I only used 1 as I had them all used up with the cards.

All the original screws/motherboard stand offs and thumb screws needed plus 14 extra black thumb screws and also a bag of black colored fan screws that I bought for it some used and a lot not.

Have some quotes to give you an idea of the shipping cost for FedEx Ground insured.

Texas = $56.07
Fl = $46.81
LA = $46.81
IN = $33.81
GA = $38.37
CA = $75.08
NY = $38.57

The original cost to get this case from MM like 3 years ago was $67 by FedEx.

Pics of the massive pack job I've already done to make sure the case gets to you in the same condition it leaves in.

Click on the pic to see a TON of more pictures.

And more..

Box made and all packed up! Super thick triple layer heavy duty cardboard on top and bottom to make sure to keep it safe!

Heres the original pack job as the case came to me from mountainmods.com.

- ( SOLD ) ]Logitech G13 - $40 + Shipping.[/B] Super light use.. used only a handful of times. Love the custom lit keys on this one and has the same kick ass LCD. Didn't really like the grip though. Both the G15 and G13 have the same LCD screen that I love.

Click on the pic to see more pictures

- ( SOLD ) Logitech G15 Keyboard (version B newest ) - $30 + Shipping. Hate to sell it as I love this thing with the awesome info LCD. Though why do I need it anymore? There is a small short scratch in the LCD Screen. See pics.

Heres the money shot! Quad 7970s running cool! Man I loved that Info LCD!

Click on the pic to see more pictures

- ( SOLD ) Logitech Z-5500 Speaker system! - Super super light use since I maybe gamed 2 times with them and watched 1 movie.. 99% of the time I used my surround headphones as the only time i'd have time to game or watch a movie would be when everyone is asleep. WAS NEVER ABUSED! Some light scratches that were a pain to try and get to show up in the pics. 1 long scratch on the one that you can see only up close.. all of them you can only see the little scratches if your right up on it and know what to look for. The speakers have a nice finish on them so its hard to see any defects or scratches. See the pics. No tears or rips in the speaker covers. Was used 100% with the covers on.

Everything is there down to all the original packing materials and the original box it was shipped in besides the mini plug 5/6 channel direct cable. No big deal if you plan to use a optical cable which would be best anyways.. as I used it.

All works and the remote control was used once to test it. Was stored without batteries installed. I have a Logitech universal remote that I used.

Click on the pics to see a TON more!

- ( ALL SOLD ) 3x Black Ice 360 GTX Gen Two Extreme Radiators[/B] - Now $40 + Shipping EA. 1 has the short scratches on one side (newest of the 3 rads, was placed at the bottom of the case under the MB.). Come with everything they did and I believe a ton more screws that I bought for mounting it to the case with a fan in between and another set for just mounting the fans on the other side. http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...t_info&cPath=59_457_667_200&products_id=20984

- ( SOLD ) 1x Black Ice 480 GTX Gen Two Extreme Radiators[/B] - $75 + Shipping FIRM. Looks great. Come with everything they did and I believe a ton more screws that I bought for mounting it to the case with a fan in between and another set for just mounting the fans on the other side. http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...t_info&cPath=59_457_667_200&products_id=20985

- ( SOLD ) Ergo tech (One word but I have to change it or the site wont allow the word?) Triple LCD Monitor Desk Stand - $100 + Shipping. 100-D16-B03-TW - Telescopic Wings ( Box will weigh around 28lbs ) - Product link http://www.amazon.com/-Triple-Stand-Telescopic-100-D16-B03-TW/dp/B007BD0MPM Heres a link to the non TW version http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NPEC5A/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (MINE IS THE BETTER BIGGER MODEL THEN SHOWN IN THE LINK!)
The model i have is different from the one i ordered back in 2011 as it came with the more desired telescoping wings ( a more expensive model, like a $100 more ). With the telescoping arms one can get better angles with the side monitors and some reported using 27" monitors.

Mine is Model 100-D16-B03-TW - Telescopic Wings (Maker States fits up to most 26" monitors). The normal model states can be used with up to a 25" monitor but since I have the telescopic wings that makes it wider and you could go with a bigger monitor depending on bezel.

Now each monitor is different and really it would all depend on how thick the bezel is. If you wanted to turn the monitors vertical I would not see a problem putting 27" screens on it with angle options.

Theres some reviews on amazon where people talk about using 27" monitors.

Anyways, one of those items i thought i wouldn't be parting with so i didn't keep the huge 30" long box that it came in. So i'll be making a thick heavy duty box for it (30" L x 18" W x 7-8" T). If you need a triple monitor stand its the best there is really. Has all the adjustments you would want like stand height adjustment, angle adjustment and individual tilt and you can raise or lower the side monitors if needed. Heavy flat base so you can keep your desk space! Quick release as well for each monitor by just lifting a pin and tilt the monitor up and its off. So if you want this and want to figure out what the cost of shipping would be.. head to fedex and it would be coming from zip 48044 and weigh in around 28lbs and the box will be like 30" L x 18" W x 7" Tall. Those numbers are ruff as i really wont know the exact weight till I pack it all up.
Quick photo at where i'm currently at with the pack job. Box is made and just have to get a little creative and get it all packed up nicely for the ride.

Click on the pic to see more..

- ( ALL SOLD ) :( 3x Acer GD235HZbid 120Hz Nvidia 3D Monitors - $125 ea + Shipping. Product link. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009222

Last monitor for sale has that loose bezel spot on the bottom/middle of the screen.. See pics for it. Its slight and not real noticeable but I know people would want to know. Broke/loose snap or what I have no idea as I have not taking it apart to check. didn't bother me enough to bother messing with it. If ya read this far the price for the last one with the bezel issue is $105 + shipping. Light use on it since it was the side monitor and only used when I would game. Other then that I used the other end monitor.

Black / Orange 23.6" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen 1080p NVIDIA LCD 120Hz 3D Monitor 300 cd/m2 ACM 80000:1 - These 3 were bought back on 2010. All in great condition and work just like day one as they seen light use. I have the original boxes and everything that came with it.. Note the power cords were not in the pic as I totally forgot to pack them up while packing them during the pics. There in there though :). The only monitor that has an issue is the one on the far right in the triple setup pic. The bottom of the bezel where it meets the screen as come loose a little. It wont hold on the middle/right side. No idea what happened there if it needs to be snapped back in (I tried) or if a snap broke or what. Not a big deal but I will mention it. If I only sell 2 monitors i'll just keep it and give it to my father. All good and no dead pixels and all the screens are bright as day one.

When they were shipped to me, they came in the original box only and that's how I plan to ship them to you. All padding is still there i packed it just like i got it as i took pics when i removed them from the box originally ;)

Click on the pic to see more..

- ( BOTH SOLD ) 2x Ultra X4 1600 WATT P/S - $100 each + Shipping. 12000 WATTs using 15 Amp circuit and 1600 WATTS using 20 Amp circuit. They come with 2 different power cables for either or connection. Just found out after finding the invoices from these and looking up the registration that only 1 of the 2 has been registered. You have to register the PS within 30 days to get upgraded to lifetime warranty. Also remembered that 1 of the 2 has already been exchanged as it went bad about 2 months after use(thought took me 2-3 months before I got to try it with the build in progress at the time). When they do an exchange they just send me a brand new unit sealed in box.

So in the end 1 has a lifetime warranty and one has less then 7 months left as they come with a 3 year warranty from date of purchase.

Also i'll note that the PS boxes both have a serial number on the side but neither of the PS's have a serial number on them.. just a model/part number. When you register at Ultra for the product they don't ask for a serial number, only part/model # and invoice #. Also on the registration card they don't ask for a serial number there either. So I have no idea which one of the 2 was registered even after looking at the invoice for the exchange. So I guess the first one sold gets a lifetime warranty! haha.. who knows.

Warranty not transferable (I don't think) but I will be happy to assit if theres ever a problem.

- ( ALL SOLD ) 2x XSPC-DDCTOPCTRIP Triple DDC Pump Top - $15 each. Everything is there.. I believe one of them as some small plastic chips around the top thread. Should'nt be a problem as its the top edge of the deep threads but might want to use plummers tape around the threads of your fitting to be safe instead of just relying on an o-ring at the end of the fitting. Should test it first.

- JUST ADDED ( ALL GONE ) I have the 6 Red LED lights that I made for these pump tops. Each top holds 3 LEDS and I made these from scratch. All use a 5v LED so you'll need to make sure you don't run them on a 12v line. Works perfectly easy on the X-Stations as they have 4 5v fan ports. I'll just add them for free with your order.. so you get 3 wired LEDs per XSPC-DDCTOPCTRIP pump top.

These fittings were all cleaned and rinsed. I scrubed them with mild dish soap and a soft tooth brush and rinsed and then rinsed in distilled water.. All orings were removed and had a soak and rinse! All loose paint from the threads were removed.

Water Cooling Bitspower Fittings - About 97% are back in there original packaging! haha

To save space in the thread heres a link to better pictures of the actual fittings. http://www.use.com/Bitspower_Fittings_8f01dfe3e3b0199d06f1

- 1. ( ALL SOLD) 3x BP-45R2I Rotary 45 Degree 1/2" Barb, Silver Shinning. $6.97 EA LINK
- 2. ( SOLD ) 1x BP-CPF-CC5 Compression Fitting for 1/2" ID 3/4" OD Tube. Silver Shining. $5 EA LINK
- 3. ( SOLD ) 1x BP-45R2CPF-CC5 Dual Rotary 45 Degree Compression Fitting 1/2" ID 3/4" OD Tube, Silver Shining. $8 EA LINK
- 4. ( SOLD ) 1x BP-TR-C T-Rotary Adapter, Silver Shining. $5.75 EA LINK
- 5. ( SOLD ) 3x BP-WTP-C07 D-Plug, Silver Shining. $4 EA LINK
- 6. ( ALL SOLD ) 3x BP-WTP-C38 D-Plug Set 1" Version, Silver Shining. $4 EA LINK
- 7. ( ALL SOLD ) 3x BP-WTP-C40 IG1/4" Extender, Silver Shining. $1.75 EA LINK
- 8. ( SOLD ) 1x BP-WTP-C03 Multi-Transfer Base (Coupler), Silver Shining. $2.50 EA LINK
- 9. ( ALL SOLD ) 26x BP-MBWP-C40 Extender IG1/4", Matt Black. $2 EA LINK
- 10. ( ALL SOLD ) 8x BP-MBWP-C09 Low Pro-File Stop Fitting G1/4" .50 EA LINK
- 11. ( ALL SOLD ) 5x BP-MBWP-C06 Stop Fitting "Good" Matt Black. $1.50 EA LINK
- 12. ( ALL SOLD ) 6x BP-MBWP-C06 Stop Fitting "Bad,Sanded base as coating as bad" Matt Black. $.50 EA LINK
- 13. ( ALL SOLD ) 2x BP-MBWP-C28 Mini D-Plug Set, Matt Black. $3.75 EA LINK
- 14. ( ALL SOLD ) 2x "GUESSING" BP-MBWP-C07 D-Plug set, Matt Black. Measures a hair over 3/4" long not counting the threads. $4.50 EA LINK
- 15.( ALL SOLD ) 5x BP-MBWP-C31 Sealing Plug for 1/2" ID Tube, Matt Black. $4.50 EA LINK
- 16. ( ALL SOLD ) 2x BP-BSWP-C31 Sealing Plug For 1/2" ID Tube, Black Sparkle. $2 EA LINK
- 17. ( ALL SOLD ) 1x BP-WTP-C14 Stubby High Flow 1/2" Fitting, Silver Shining. $1.00 EA LINK
- 18. ( SOLD ) 1x BP-WTP-C01 High Flow 1/2" G1/4" Fitting, Silver Shining. $1.75 EA LINK
- 19. ( ALL SOLD ) 2x BP-ACSTI-BK Crystal "Stop" Fitting G1/4" with O-Ring & 5mm LED Holder. $1.00 EA LINK
- 20. ( ALL SOLD ) 4x BP-WTP-C25 G1/4" Spacer Fitting, Silver Shining. $.87 EA LINK
- 21. ( ALL SOLD ) 3x BP-MBWP-C14 Stubby High FLow 1/2" Fitting, Matt Black. $1.50 EA LINK
- 22. ( ALL SOLD ) 4x BP-MBWP-C43 Spacer - Mini, G1/4" Matt Black. $1.50 EA LINK
- 23. ( ALL SOLD ) 4x BP-MBWP-C03 Multi-Transfer Adapter (Coupler), Matt Black. $2.90 EA LINK
- 24. ( ALL SOLD ) 10x BP-MBWP-C38 1" D-Plug, Matt Black. $4.25 EA LINK
- 25 ( ALL SOLD ) . 4x BP-MB90R2 Dual Rotary 90 Degree Adapter, Matt Black. $7.75 EA LINK
- 26. ( ALL SOLD ) 1x BP-MBMSR Dual IG1/4" Rotary mini snake-style adapter, Matt Black. $7 EA LINK
- 27. ( ALL SOLD ) 2x BP-MB45R Rotary 45 Degree IG1/4" Extender, Matt Black. $6 EA LINK
- 28. ( SOLD ) 1x BP-MB90R Rotary 90 Degree IG1/4" Adapter, Matt Black. $5.50 EA LINK
- 29. ( ALL SOLD ) 14x BP-MB45R2CPF-CC5 Dual Rotary 45-Degree Compression Fitting ID 1/2" OD 3/4" tube, Matt Black. $8.50 EA LINK
- 30. ( ALL SOLD ) 2x BP-MB90R3CPF-CC5 Tripple Rotary 90 Degree Compression 1/2" OD 3/4" Tube, Matt Black. $9.50 EA LINK
- 31. ( ALL SOLD ) 3x BP-MBCPF-CC5 High Flow 1/2" Compression Fitting, Matt Black. $5 EA LINK
- 32. ( ALL SOLD ) 3x BP-MBLRI Rotary Angel 1/2" Fitting, Matt Black. $7.50 EA LINK
- 33. ( ALL SOLD ) 1x BP-WTP-C31 Sealing Plug For ID 1/2" Tube, Silver Shining. $2 EA LINK
- 34 ( ALL SOLD ) 3x BP-MBLR-C L-Rotary Adapter, Matt Black. $6.50 EA LINK
- 35. ( ALL SOLD ) 1x BP-MBFR-C Q Plus-Rotary Adapter (4 inner threads), Matt Black. $6.75 EA LINK
- 36. ( ALL SOLD ) 1x BP-MBQR-C Rotary Fitting "Q" 360 Degree 3 inner G1/4" Threads (2 side,1 Top), Matt Black. $6.50 EA LINK
- 37. ( SOLD ) 1x BP-MBTIIR-C TII-Rotary Adapter 2 inner threads (1 top and 1 side), Matt Black. $6.50 EA LINK
- 38. ( ALL SOLD ) 2x BP-MBFMB F-Block (5 inner threads), $5 EA LINK
- 39. ( SOLD ) 1x BP-MBQMB Q-Block (4 inner threads), Matt Black. $6 EA LINK

- ( ALL SOLD ) 3x Bitspower X-Station Power-Extention I "Male version" Now $10 + Shipping
$12.50 EA + Shipping. All good condition and have a piece of Velcro on the backside that I wasn't going to mess with removing.. you might want it. I even made up 12 female-female connectors that will be needed. I'll sell those for an extra .50 ea. ( All Adapters SOLD! )

- ( SOLD on another site ) Selling my slightly used LIKE NEW Sony Vita WiFi system I bought back on 3/9/12.

- ( SOLD ) EK-Supreme HF All Nickel CPU Water Block - Now $60 + Shipping - $75 + Shipping. Comes complete with everything it did plus an extra set of O-rings a extra plate "EK-JET Supreme HF 6 and a LGA 2011 socket kit plus other stuff I used to mount it with. All great condition and no leaks!

- ( BOTH SOLD ) 2x B087B-003J UltraAV miniDisplayPort/DVI-D Dual-Link Adapter - $40 EA + Shipping. If you own AMD cards then you need this if your running multipal monitors. Bought back on Jan 18th 2012. They come with a 2 year warranty and theres still plenty of time left on it. Product info http://www.amazon.com/Accell-B087B-...l-Link/dp/B0030XMREG/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top. Look new.. I also have an external USB port I can throw in for you if needed.

- ( SOLD ) Koolance MB-ASR4E Asus Rampage IV Extreme full coverage water block - $100 I paid ($145 for it) + Shipping. Complete in box and in great condition. I could not find replacement thermal pads for this block so I managed to keep the originals for re use. Figured it shouldn't be a big deal since its going back on the same model motherboard. I also believe the pads can flatten out if needed with a blow dryer.. though either way you'll be good. I have the MB coming up for sale and hope the buyer would want the board as well. Might hold this block for the buyer of this block.

- ( SOLD ) EK-Multioption X2 RES 150 - $30 + Shipping. Mostly like new as I only used the advanced bottom part with my 400 res as I needed more ports for the top :) Still don't look used though.

- ( ALL SOLD ) 2x EK-DDC Dual TOP V2.0 G1/4 Black Acetal - $50 EA + Shipping. Brand new never opened. Was my first choice when I was building my new build but decided to go with 6 pumps and the triple tops over 4 pumps for more flash and flow! :) Heres a link to them http://www.performance-pcs.com/cata...oduct_info&cPath=59_439_770&products_id=27149

- ( ALL SOLD ) 6x Swiftech MCP350 Pumps w/ custom black cable sleeving and black connectors - Now $35 + Shipping EA - $50 each + Shipping. These still look like new since I pretty much never used the system. The tops were never used as these lived on the XSPC Tripple tops. When I removed them to rinse and dry them there was 0 wear to be found on the inners! GREAT SILENT PUMPS! Wow the power with a few combined!

- ( ALL SOLD ) EK-Multioption X2 400 Res Parts[/B] - I have Everything x2 res in parts except the 2 cylinders are they cracked. Last one I pulled out had a tiny tiny spider crack near the top that I did not notice till when I removed it. :/ Pleny of parts for those that want more options or need replacement parts for there EK X2 res.

- ( ALL SOLD ) 5x Gentle Typhoon 14 Fans w/ custom black cable sleeving and black connectors. - $10 EA + Shipping.
- ( ALL SOLD ) 26x Gentle Typhoon 15 Fans w/ custom black cable sleeving and black connectors. - $12 EA + Shipping.

- ( ALL SOLD ) 17x 120mm Fan covers "Black" - $1 each + Shipping. - Look good!

- ( SOLD ) 9x Fan splitters with custom black sleeving and black fan connectors - $1 EA + Shipping.

- ( SOLD ) Intel I7-3960 LGA 2011 CPU - $600 + Shipping. Works great.. mostly ran defaults since I never really understood how to overclock these newer rigs for the past like 6+ years.. too complicated to my old ass but I did have it running flawlessly at 5Ghz for a short time and gaming at that. The 7970 driver issue is what stalled everything for me with this rig. Never knowing if it locked up cause of the 7970s inability to run stable with 3-4 cards at the time or what so I ran it default for much of its life and I've found out that it was all I needed with the 4 cards! haha.. super fast upper 100+ frame rate with BF3 in eyefinity 6120x1080 @ 120Htz.. Crazy smooth!

When I first got the CPU the model info on the top was real faint and could barely see it. Using diamond thermal goop on it basicly buffed the image right off so theres no markings on the cpu other then on the PCB thankfully. You can see in one pick the serial matches up to the box. Barely any mileage on this rig. With that i'd say i'd be shocked if it was more then 30 hours total and that sounds like a lot.

- ( SOLD ) Asus Rampage IV Extreme MB - $220 + Shipping. Looks like new and I bet works as good! Board is straight as an arrow as I used spacers under it to support the weight of the cards/blocks since my MB was flat in the case. Most accessories were not used. The original fan/heatsink for the board was not used and placed back on better then originally as I used MX-2. Still has the stickers on it. Its all there and ready to fly for ya!

- ( Both sets SOLD ) 2x G.Skill RIPJAWS Z 16GB Set - F3-17000CL9Q-16GBZH , DD3-2133 XMP PC3-17000 4GB x 4 - Rated at CL9-11-10-28 1.65v. $100 EA+ Shipping. All 32GBs ran no problems whatsoever together with a full boat in that Asus Rampage IV Extreme board. Great stuff! I believe these have a lifetime warranty. Bought at newegg like a year ago maybe.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231503

These 3 SSD Drivers were purchased on 2/21/2012 from newegg for $782 and with what the prices are today I might not sell them since there only worth like $310.

- ( SOLD ) :/ Would'nt you know it. Talked out of keeping it in the end. Might be keeping this one.. but will leave it up here just encase I decide against it. Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 120GB SSD - Model MKNSSDCR120GB-DX. - $70 + Shipping. Used but light use since theres not a lot of mileage on the system. Bought back on 2/21/2012 from newegg As I said before prob 30 or less hours. Has been sanitized so its all ready to go! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226225

- ( BOTH SOLD :/ ) Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB SSD - Model MKNSSDCR240GB-DX. - $120 EA + Shipping. Used but light use as stated above. Sanitized as well. Ready to fly! Both bought back on 2/21/2012 from newegg and used for my game drive. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820226226

- ( SOLD, new it wouldn't take long for that awesome controller to go ) Scythe Kaze Master Pro 5.25 Fan Controller - $30 + Shipping. Paid $50 for it new a year ago. Controls 6 fans and is badass! Temp probs (unused) and even an alarm if one of your fans dies. They don't make this one anymore. Heres the Product info page http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811998077. All I used it for was to sense the RMPs of my pumps! :) haha. Well I wanted to know if one of my pumps went down in the 2x triple chain.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Is there any particular reason you listed a thread with all the sold items in it? Especially the pictures for the sold items?

Yeah I had another sale thread with the same stuff with the same titles as this but somehow the title was changed!

I've never been able to change the title in the past so no idea there.. Just noticed it was different late tonight right before I just closed it and started a whole new sale thread with the same.

BWT It was changed to triple monitor stand. I cant have that as that item is sold. So it would be a dead thread for me.

Check out this pack job I just spent most of yesterday and finished up at 2am. :)

A little out of order but of well. :/

Last edited:
Mother of God bump!!!

:)

all i can say is wow !

Your Welcome! You may want to keep the box around if you may ever sell it.. Its one box I can remember thinking back to that I tossed knowing that eventually i'd regret tossing out. Too big for me to store at the time in the small condo.

Also what is hard to see is that each hand that holds the monitors is buckled on a pedestal tall enough to keep the fingers from bottoming out on the box. Did that to insure that it would not get bent if dropped hard.

Just wanted to mention to those that may read this.. but my Hot Glue gun died near the end of making that last pack job! It was making poping noises earlier in the day but at 1:45am while almost done with the job.. the last piece of cardboard (of course) it made a very load bang noise and gave off a tone of smoke! Hurried up and disconnected the power cord from the wall. Crazy!

It died a hero though! :) That baby lasted me 10 years.Good Stanley brand HIGH temp gun.

ooo...black ice 360...3/8" fitting or 1/2"?

btw, sad to see a fellow gamer hang up his gear :'(

when are u selling the logitech g15?

Ask and shall receive!

ooo...black ice 360...3/8" fitting or 1/2"?

btw, sad to see a fellow gamer hang up his gear :'(

Fittings that could with it would be 1/2". Has standard G 1/4 threads so you can use whatever size fittings needed that have G1/4 threads.

Last edited:
Its my 10 year wedding anniversary today :)

Will be going out to the casino tonight... been a while.

:)

Lets move this stuff! NEED to get this PC desk out of here.. garbage day tomorrow.

This thread just makes me kinda sad:(

Its ok.. Things change as you get older. You have less time for certain hobbies. I'll still play on once and a while on my PS3 when theres a game I have to play. (3 newest games I've bought months ago are still in the wrapper!).

Thread update..

Sold the last 2 360GTX rads just now..

What sold today was:

Logitech G15
Logitech G13
Mountainmods case :(

Last 2 Black Ice Gen 2 360 GTX rads went out sold last night.
Logitech Z-5500 Speaker set! Went out as well sold last night.

All of that went out today and the case will go out tomorrow when I can use the wifes SUV to get it to fedex hehe.

Only the memory and the rad shroud left..

Might just let this thread fade off and take a short vacation while I recharge with different stuff.. Old PC gaming gear and prob newer console games and stuff.. Who knows whats left in the closet?!?!

Ok since the rad shroud sold all i'm left with is that like new kit of ram.. Anyone interested?

got the stand , mint condition !
and i really have to say , if i need some thing packed to be shipped "your the man". the detail that went into to that , wasn't a shipping package , it was a project.

got the stand , mint condition !
and i really have to say , if i need some thing packed to be shipped "your the man". the detail that went into to that , wasn't a shipping package , it was a project.

Sounds like my pack job worked! hehe

Just one of those boxes I can clearly remember trying to talk my self out of tossing but didn't listen. Did not expect to ever sell it I guess.

Your welcome!

Enjoy!

Heres a tip for those fortunate to see it..

DONT SELL OFF YOUR LAST SPARE SSD!!!

Damn OCZ Vertex 2 120GB drive just takes a crap when I come home around 6pm. Turn the notebook on and nothing! YES! of course it would die since my other SSD of the same make and model also took a crap months ago.

Spend an hour plus hunting for a good drive online on bestbuy and microcenter on the kids accent piece of crap windows xp notebook that's chocking just trying to load the browser pages! YES All good times indeed!

Thankfully bestbuy had what I thought was a decent SSD.. Samsung 840 Pro 120GB in stock locally. Got there 20 minutes before closing. ;)

Back up and running now and a whole $158 poorer!

:/

wow, wish I had picked up the RIVE and 3960X off you. I had that same board and CPU and sold it not too long ago. I want it back now. GLWS.

Back