FS: Need money for next semester :0 Raptor, lianli, db meter, rackmount switches/hubs

eyedol

Gawd
Contact: You can email me at joel_pcnerd at yahoo.com or joel.pcnerd at comcast.net(this gets fowarded to my yahoo account). Feel free to also PM me on the boards. I check my email and PMs throughout the day.

References: My Heatware here and Ebay reference here. Feel free to verify my ebay reference.

Payment: Paypal only. I won't be in town to wait for money orders. Paypal CC is fine by me.

Shipping: Heavy items are shipped via UPS, small items shipped with USPS. Please pm or email me for a shipping estimate(need zipcode).

The Goods:

Read shipping info. Shipping is extra.

WD 36.7GB Raptor S/N: WMAH91272145 $80

Lian Li PC-6070*BLACK*, mobo tray damaged, tiny dent on corner, few other minor scuffs $50

CEM DT 8850 Sound Level Meter, Goes up to 130dB, has hold, max, and weighting features. Great condition $50

3Com Superstack II 3300 3C16980 10/100 24 PORT, One port that has a minor tab broken off(rj45 doesn't click in on this one port), other than that perfectly working. $100

3Com Superstack II Baseline Hub 3C16441 24 PORT $20

3Com Superstack II Switch 1000 12 Port 10BASET, 1 100BASETX port $15

Bay Networks Baystack 10BASE-T Hub, Managed 24 Port $10

Thanks for looking. Pictures upon request.

http://www.digitalepicenter.com/images/forsale/decsale/

I forgot to say it is the black version. The mobo tray can be found for 30 bucks i think. For 50 bucks don't expect a showcase. It is missing a few thumbscrews that I left at my university apartment but I can get those to you later if you want. I'll throw in that black cd rom if you want it also. Let me know. The case isn't that heavy so I don't think shipping would be more than 15. I would have to check. Thanks for your interest.

texan here, im interested in the lian li, if you have any extra pictures by chance (the scuffs mentioned), i'd be interested in recieving them - - - - palmai @charter.net

The scuffs are pretty much just on the front cover where it rubs against the case when it is opened. There might be a light one on the door that could probably be cleaned off. the only thing that is truely f'd up is the motherboard tray. Everything else is in pretty good shape. The dent is on the back corner(left side) but it's more like a little dimple.

Quick note on the mobo tray...a mobo can be mounted on there but the IO shield won't fit in the slot. The expansion slots from what I know line up exept I think the first one on top is a little off.

I'm at my university now, everything is already packed up and ready to be shipped. My brother is helping me ship everything out from home. I can vpn in and print the labels for him and all that jazz, he's simply dropping the packages off.

Back