FS: NEW AMD Phenom II X3 720 BE CPU + GA-MA78LM-S2H motherboard - $130!! FREE SHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolchu001

Limp Gawd
I have a brand new AMD X3 720 black edition and Gigabyte GA-MA78LM-S2H motherboard for sale. I won't be parting these two as they were purchased as a combo deal at Microcenter. I have opened the AMD box to see if it has an included heat sink and it does come with one. The CPU is brand new and never installed. The motherboard is brand new and never installed as well.

The motherboard is also capable of possibly unlocking the 4th core on the X3 CPU!

I have the GA-MA78LM-S2H board (my has HDMI output which is the only difference).

For my Phenom II X3 720 BE, I have to do the following under the MB Intelligent Tweaker section:

* Enter the Advanced Clock Calibration section
* Set EC Firmware Selection to Hybrid
* Set Advanced Clock Calibration to Auto

That's how I unlocked my 4th core for me.

I decided to stick with laptops and since I've opened the CPU box, I can't return the items so I'm selling it to you at cost + shipping.

AMD Phemon II X3 720 - OEM - You will get a full retail boxed version with heat sink and 3 year warranty!

GIGABYTE GA-MA78LM-S2H AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 760G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

Asking for SOLD to Digitalcancer! CPU + Mobo) shipped in the US via Priority Mail.

Pictures (sorry for the crappy quality, they were from my iphone)
2mcyiax.jpg

117s18j.jpg

2wpmihe.jpg

2dhvfvb.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back