FS: New HP LP2475W 24" Monitor Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostchild

Limp Gawd
Hey all, I have here a NEW, fresh out of the box HP LP2475W 24" Monitor. It's brand new, all I did was take it out of the box, plug it in to see if it works and put it back in the box. The tape and everything is still intact. It is in flawless/perfect condition. No dead pixels as far as I can tell unless I'm blind. I did the white screen test. I didn't want to keep this monitor since I just upgrade and had second thoughts about this one while it was in the mail. The CD and wires are still in their respective sealed bags. As you can see in the photos below there are no backlight hours, 0, zip, none, which means its new straight from HP themselves. I'm selling this for $500 shipped with tracking.

You'll get...
- Monitor of course (taped protector still on)
- Stand (protective sticker still on)
- Unopened wires (DVI, HDMI, Power, VGA)
- Original box
- Driver CD
- Manuals

10qxis2.jpg
dsc2466b.jpg
dsc2467.jpg
dsc2468.jpg
fa360g.jpg
15zk394.jpg
dsc2479x.jpg
dsc2486.jpg
rtqnwh.jpg

Last edited:
very nice monitor. I just upgraded from this to a NEC LCD2490WUXI. They supposedly have the same panel inside so the HP is a great bargain. good luck with the sale!

Man that is a great looking monitor. Only wish this had popped up a few weeks from now when I'd have the money to buy it. Oh well, free bump for ya and good look on the sale.

i have this screen and i love it. Once calibrated (used a EyeOne Pro) it REALLY REALLY shines. Great price for it too.

very nice monitor. I just upgraded from this to a NEC LCD2490WUXI. They supposedly have the same panel inside so the HP is a great bargain. good luck with the sale!

Man that is a great looking monitor. Only wish this had popped up a few weeks from now when I'd have the money to buy it. Oh well, free bump for ya and good look on the sale.

beautiful panel

Thats a amazing screen!

i have this screen and i love it. Once calibrated (used a EyeOne Pro) it REALLY REALLY shines. Great price for it too.
Yes, this display is a IPS so its really good for photo editing and showing true colors. Also the eye one display calibrator goes well with it. Forgot to add that bit... thanks guys.

Think the reflection is the camera. OP's head is behind it.

BTW, I dunno why nobody's buying this. If I could I would, but... ruddy economy.

If only I had the extra cash right now...such a great monitor that I've been wanting to pick up :(

only if someone would buy my 3007wfp-hc, I wouldve snatch this. If still have this in a few weeks, I'll take it.. bump for you and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back