FS: New in box Logitech X-530 Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor_007

Limp Gawd
Hey everybody, and thanks for looking at my first sale. I've been a long time reader of the [H], but seldom post.
Up for sale today I have a new box of Logitech X-530 Speakers. I ordered them a while ago and they have literally been sitting here unused and in the box all this time, so I'm getting rid of them.

Like I said, brand new, never taken out of the plastic bags. Newegg wants about $60 and $14 for shipping.

I'll sell them for $45 shipped or make me an offer. I'm not really interested in trades since I recently lost my full time job and am now going to school and working part time to try to cover all my expenses. :(

I have never sold anything online before, so my references are from buying experiences. I did sign up for Heat so I can hopefully add some references once I start selling some stuff ;)
You can pay by personal check, money order, or PayPal. I ship to the contiguous 48 states. Please PM me if you're interested.

Heat: Raptor_007
Ebay: F15Dreamer Feedback

I hope all this works right...I never post anything except my 2 cents...never pictures or anything. Thanks for looking! :)

::UPDATE:: Speakers sold to Rahssan. Thank you!

Damn good deal. I'll bet they don't last long before being bought.

Fantastic deal ... I'd bite if I didn't already have a good speaker system myself. :(

Best of luck to you, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back