FS NF7S v2 cw Receipt TO only

Ren H

Limp Gawd
If you know what TO means then read on...

In person, southern Ontario only, sorry but that's the way it has to be.

I'll throw in some extras: Aeroflo2 P4 478, Zalman ZM-NB47J unopened box, TTsmartfan2
Yup, same one as other post, but no trades happening there so...
Ran Mobile 2500+ IQYHA @ 225*11 (3DMark2k1se MadOnion stable, never tried more)
Will include new NB HS/F installed, will setup if you like.
Benches remark in sig refers to "tested at same settings"
Receipt from CC dated June 3rd '04
$100, will consider offers
PM for more.

@1.70 volts 50c on air, I'm gonna try for more soon as I get it back together :D

451g.jpg

No one wants this board?

I can show it running, maybe I'll set it all up again and see just how fast it will run that mobile! :)

I geuss the big problem is you've got to be within driving distance at most, oh well.

thanks magnetic, geuss I'll keep it up, some around here will see it, hopefully soon...in the meantime mayebsee if I can break 240 bus...still have to change the bios, hehe, lap my way through nickel plated si-97 base, that'll be fun :rolleyes: , I wonder if that will weaken the base too much though...

Ho Hum, I'm a Bum :D

Still haven't gotten around to reassembling and ocing more
maybe I'll put this offer aside for awhile after this
Looks like no AN7 for me :(

I don't think it's because the price really... but the part where it's only pickup in Toronto Ontario.. :) There are probably only a few people on [H] from Ontario... even less that might be looking into in this forum and this thread.. even less that might be looking for a mb/cpu. I bet you could probably sell it if you would consider shipping it.

Nice city BTW, I have been to Toronto a couple times for work. (last time.. during the Great Blackout of 2k4)!!! It was a trip seeing citizens put on orange jackets directing traffic. It was also interesting seeing a "Lone Star Texas Grill" outside my hotel. lol.

Oh. another thing.. Is that $100 for both mb/cpu in US dollars? if so.. that is a pretty good deal for both.

that's Canadian for mobo only, plus some heatsinks/fan, I'm not letting go of that CPU!

On behalf of Torontonians, thanks for the compliment magnetik! If you think seeing the Lone Star is funny you should see the Rain Forest cafe, in plastic fake trees of course. :rolleyes: Maybe some day I'll be able to make it down south, if only to get a car from outside the rust belt! Toronto is a nice city, though not as clean as it used to be (people are littering everywhere nowadays), and for my part I've been through the upper US states on my way to the "friendly west coast" (not that the west coast isn't friendly) and the funny thing was I found the friendliest place to be the "red neck" prairies, nobody would even let me pay for my drinks! We've got a couple great countries here, let's keep it that way!
Cheers

I figure it is the Toronto only limitation, but there are a few million people in the "Greater Toronto Area", so I am hopeing, and I will drive to meet, within reason of course. I just can't see going through the risk and expense of shipping and funds transfer only for an audio codec upgrade.

bump

Anybody know anything about model A processors?

(You could PM me a reply/link so as not to abuse thread bumpage :) )

Ren H said:
If you know what TO means then read on...

In person, southern Ontario only, sorry but that's the way it has to be.

I'll throw in some extras: Aeroflo2 P4 478, Zalman ZM-NB47J unopened box, TTsmartfan2
Yup, same one as other post, but no trades happening there so...
Ran Mobile 2500+ IQYHA @ 225*11 (3DMark2k1se MadOnion stable, never tried more)
Will include new NB HS/F installed, will setup if you like.
Benches remark in sig refers to "tested at same settings"
Receipt from CC dated June 3rd '04
$100, will consider offers
PM for more.

@1.70 volts 50c on air, I'm gonna try for more soon as I get it back together :D

451g.jpg
I'm not sure what you're selling here. The NF7-S? Or the 2500+ Barton? Both???
Is that $100 USD or CDN?
(yes, I do live in Tdot)
ygmp I guess

The thread is old just like me!
The board is still available.
Any trades for video cards or processors? XP 400s or 64 bit amds?

Back