FS: NIB Complete Watercooling Combo- swiftech and dtek

cheezeit

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,

EDIT: ALL SOLD, THANKS! EDIT: PARTING OUT :)

For sale is a brand new set of water cooling equipment. All of this stuff is brand new and unused, only taken out of the box when I originally got them to take a look and make sure everything was good.

NEW D-tek Fuzion v1 waterblock w/ all mounting gear and barbs SOLD
NEW Swiftech MCR320-QP-K 3x120 radiator SOLD
(2x) NEW Swiftech MCW-60 vga blocksSOLD
(2x) NEW Swiftech pure copper ramsinks (8 sinks each)SOLD
(15) NEW worm drive hose clamps[I'll throw these in if you buy some of the other items and ask SOLD
Swiftech MCP-655b pump SOLD
Swiftech MCB-120-R2-BK radbox SOLD
15-20 feet of 7/16 tubing SOLD
Dangerden Acetal fillport SOLD
T-line black SOLD

The only reason i'm selling it is because i spent way too much on myself this season and still need to pay for gifts for other people

This is what I have: (Hose clamps not pictured)
IMG_2774.jpg

As you can see, everything is unused and even the protective covering is still on the blocks:
IMG_2776.jpg

All items in red have already been sold, contact me if you want any of the parts remaining. I'm currently offering all of the remaining bold items for na.

If you get all of this gear from Petra's it comes out to about $355 without tax and shipping.
With shipping and 8.25% tax everything comes out to $395

watercooling.jpg

Im letting all this go for $320 shipped PRICE LOWERED: 300 shipped

Heat under cheezeit

Socal local pickup is welcome! I'm in 90703

Thanks for looking and feel free ask me any questions or request more pics!

bump for looking. would like a water setup, but dont know anything about them, lol.

Would you consider splitting this up? I'd possibly be interested in the MCR320, the pump, and the fillport.

I'm going to try and sell this for a little more time and then I'll probably part it out.

If you guys want just certain parts, go ahead and mention them and I'll give you guys dibs if I part out.

Thanks for the bump!
Come on, I know some of you want to give a shot to watercooling! Here's your chance to get great new components at $100 off retail!

free bump that radbox, tubing, fillport, and pump look good. Tell us when you part it out. :D

bump for looking. would like a water setup, but dont know anything about them, lol.

He has some solid parts. He has
D-tek Fuzion v1 waterblock w/ all mounting gear and barbs - v2 or GTZ would be better but v1 has much less restriction and performs ~4C within the v2/GTZ.
Swiftech MCR320-QP-K 3x120 radiator - Cheap and good rad. Performs ~1-3 C of feser (TFC) or thermochill.
(2x) Swiftech MCW-60 vga blocks - a solid block.
Swiftech MCP-655b pump - You may want a MCP355 + XSPC top. The latter performs better and is smaller.
Swiftech MCB-120-R2-BK radbox
(2x) Swiftech pure copper ramsinks (8 sinks each)
15-20 feet of 7/16 tubing - I always recommend 7/16"ID over 1/2" because it is more flexible. If you want colour in your loop, I strongly advice using uv tubes. Do not get dyes.
Dangerden Acetal fillport
T-line black
(15) worm drive hose clamps

OK, I was interested in some parts, and I indicated this with my last post, but I guess you weren't doing dibs.

Back