FS: NIB XFX 7900gt 256mb 520mhz pci-e

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScArE2100

Limp Gawd
Selling one (1) Brand New XFX 7900gt. It has 256mb of ram, 520mhz core speed. Great card for current games, I play everything at 1680x1050 on my 7900gt and it isn't clocked this fast.

I RMA'd my old 7900gt, it was one of the first batch with the memory issues. They upgraded me to the 520mhz option. While I was waiting for this to come back I bought an evga card from bestbuy with a giftcard I had but I took too long to RMA it and 30 day return period expired so I couldn't take it back so I'm selling this one to recoup some of the loss.

SOLD$210 shippedSOLD USPS Priority (2-3 days anywhere in the US). Will ship w/in 24 hours of purchase, upgraded shipping possible but will cost more.

Get me on aim (xijio), msn ([email protected]), icq (7510335), yahoo (ScArE2100), email (fsft at xijio dot com) or via pm. Heatware under xijio.

Pics:

Front (click for bigger)

Top (click for bigger(sn blurred))

Back (click for bigger)

Hulk said:
does it come with any games?
I don't think so. It doesn't say anything about games on the box and I don't want to open it as I'm selling it NIB. You can see what I see on the box. If you want better pics I can use a real digicam tonight, these are from my phone.

Thanks for looking/bumping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back