FS: Nikon D100 Kit

RyanL

Gawd
Well I need to sale this fast, need the cash to cover medical bills that were unexpected. I would like to sale this as a kit to reduce shipping to everywhere but I will break it up if I have buyers for everything.

Contact
First off, thanks for looking at the thread. Please bump the thread if your look and I will return the favor. I am mostly easily reached in this order:

email: ryan [ at ] ryanlanhamonline.com
aim: ryanalanham
pm

Email is the quickest way as it goes directly to my blackberry.

Payment
Paypal is of course the easiest and safest way to pay. I will however take money orders, personal check (item will not ship in till check clears), or if you would like to work some other form of payment I am very flexible.

Shipping
Everything is shipped ground via UPS. Packages are shipped during my lunch break at work. All packages will be shipped out of Chicago. All prices include shipping in the US. All other locations will be actual cost.

Creds
You can look up my heatware under RLO.
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=50530

Items

Nikon D100 SLR Camera + Extras

This SLR works great however, its time for me to upgrade to the D200. There is minor discoloration in the red rubber grip from use, and a few minor scruffs on the body. This camera is in 100% operational condition.

This is not only for the camera body but also for:

Nikkor AF-S 24-85mm Lens - ( Brand new. Only 3 months old.)
1:3.5-4.5G

Speedlight SB-50DX
Sandisk 128MB Compact Flash
Lexar Pro 1 Gig Compact Flash
Quantarry carrying bag
Battery Charger
Rechargeable batteries X 2

Asking: $555 Shipped

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

38-200.jpg

speedlight.jpg

Well here is a bump to fixing it! Also any reasonable offers will be accepted!

Back