FS: Nikon D40, 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6, 35mm f/1.8

Skrying

2[H]4U
Selling my camera setup, haven't been using it at all lately and have some other projects I want to get going. The quickest way to contact me is via a PM here at [H]. We can exchange additional contact information that way. You can see feedback for me by searching Heatware.com for Skrying, or at Head-fi.org for Skrying as well. All feedback has been positive.

Nikon D40 - $250 shipped. This includes the camera, shoulder strap, battery and charger. The camera is in excellent condition and has no obvious visual marks. Works perfectly mechanically and electronically. I haven't looked up the shutter count but it is most likely around 4000 judging by last by my Lightroom library.

Nikon 18-105 f/3.5-5.6 VR - $250 shipped. This lens is in excellent physical condition as well. Comes with the lens, hood, lens cap, rear cap and pouch.

Nikon 35mm f/1.8 - Sold.

I also have a Nikon pen lens cleaner and a medium sized Giottos Rocket air blower. I'll include it for free if you buy all two or more of the items or for $15 if you buy one and want them.

Again, quickest way to contact me is via PM here. Pictures are available upon request.

Last edited:
Nice price on the 35mm, I was tempted to pick one up at a local shop for $200, your price is even better!

Back