FS: Nikon D60 w/ 18-55mm VR lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Quarter

2[H]4U
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I'm putting up my Nikon D60 up for sale. It is in excellent working order and in great condition. I kept lens changes to a very minimum. A very clean camera all around. There is nothing wrong with the camera at all. The screen and lens glass is spotless. I am selling this as I am making the jump to a D7000. If you are looking for your first foray into photography, or want to replace your shotty point&shoot, this camera is it!

Whats included:
Nikon D60 Body with lid
Charger
USB Cable (I can't guarantee is this is the USB cable that came with the camera, but it works, so eh)
Nikon 18-55mm VR Lens (I am sorry, but I lost the external lens cap, rest assured though, the lens is mint, and scratch/dust free).
All boxes and papers as I got it
Strap.

SD Cards not included, I need those.

All this can be yours for $OLD $OLD $OLD to the Canada or US. I am in Canada and will ship via Canada Post Expedited, which is the equivelant of USPS Priority. Payment by Paypal or by EMT.

Now... You and I both know that's a crazy good price. I checked around craigslist and other classifieds, I know that's a very competitive price. So I have a very small wiggle room.

Here are pics, I tried to the best of my ability to capture the condition of the camera with my iphone (its the only other camera I have...d'oh), and as you can see, its clean, and mint, and in excellent shape. I do take care of my stuff:

img0004xj.jpg

img0005wm.jpg

img0006ppx.jpg

img0007ox.jpg

I have a perfect heatware record, which can be seen here. And even though I have a small set of heatware transactions, I have a perfect buy/sell ebay record (same handle).

Last edited:
great deal here folks, wish I had seen this before I bought my d3000 last week. Bump for you!

How does this compare to a Panasonic G3 with 14-42 lens?

The D60 will have better image quality (much larger sensor), more lenses, better color depth, and pentamirror viewfinder. The Lumix is more compact, has video capability, and has a better LCD.

Fantastic camera. Great deal! Shouldn't be a problem to move this quickly ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back