FS: Nikon D7000 Body & Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 - F Mount

Empty_Quarter

2[H]4U
Up for sale is a Nikon D7000 Body. I've upgraded to a D600 which is the only reason why I'm selling this. It's a clean body. Screens are absolutely mint and scratch free. There are some tiny scratches on the plastic sreen protector, which means it's doing it's job. There are some minor paint wear around the inner portions of the grip, but otherwise its in excellent condition, and functions perfectly.

Includes everything that you'd expect from a body. Body itself, cap, strap, battery, charger, and all associated packaging

It's taken almost exactly 20,000 shots (I can get the exact number if you wish). Not sure what more to add, everything else is pretty straight forward.

Pics:

uA76x1z.jpg

e7Mw9kA.jpg

YafZ5S4.jpg

Ab4NuyH.jpg

LsYTm0Q.jpg

$600USD firm - shipped

Also for sale is a Tokina 11-16 f/2.8. I love this lens to bits, and if you're a wide angle fiend, you'd know that this is one of the best ultra-wides made for DX, if not the best. It kills me to sell it, but unfortunately, it's not compatible with my full frame, so it has to go. Comes with front and back lens caps, and lens hood. There are some tiny dents on the front lens cap because I've dropped it a couple of times, but its really minor, and it still works perfectly fine. All Packaging as expected.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Of course, PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

I think I am being completely reasonable and fair with regards to price, I've checked the market, classifieds, and ebay, and know what the market value of these items go for. These prices are a great deal, and that's why I'm firm.

Payment by Paypal or EMT.
Shipping: Your choice of UPS Ground or USPS/Canada Post
I'm a packaging ninja, expect lots of bubblewrap and tape.

I have a 100% heatware record. I havent used it in a while. but I do use ebay, and I have a 100% record at that as well.

I'm empty_quarter on both.

Last edited:
I have a D600 also, can't you just put the camera in DX mode and attach that Tokina lens?

Morning Bump

I have a D600 also, can't you just put the camera in DX mode and attach that Tokina lens?

I could, but it would be using half the mega-pixels (which is like a step backwards). Besides, I'm saving up for a 16-35 f/4 :)

Yeah I have a D300 also that I attach one of the 3 holy trinities to, the 70-200mm F2.8 to get that extra reach. I tried using it on the D600 in crop mode, but it's only 10MP in DX format, so I just leave it on the D300 since its a 12.3MP and the D600 I attach the 14-24mm. Anyways, good luck with the sale and have fun with the D600, it's truly an amazing camera.

Back