FS: Nikon full frame gear: D800, 70-200mm VRII and more

heatsinker

Supreme [H]ardness
I am selling off all of my Nikon full frame gear because I am transitioning over to the Sony mirrorless platform and have no need for two sets of full frame gear. I have priced the items individually, but will consider giving a discount for buying multiple items.

Nikon D800
I am the original owner of this camera, I bought it from Worst Buy the day it was released. It currently has around 6700 shutter actuations and has been used for personal photography only, no professional work. This camera's 36.3 megapixels, while no longer at the top of the heap now, still provides incredible resolution and low light performance. I blame this camera for permanently converting me from the cheaper APS-C format to wallet-busting full frame, there's simply no replacement for a large sensor even for a casual shooter like me. It's in like new condition, with the exception of some scratches underneath the USB/HDMI connector cover (I rested it on a rock while shooting and jerked it ever so slightly). All original packing and accessories will be included.
SOLD LOCALLY

Nikon 24-120mm f/4 VR
I bought this lens used and was used primarily as an all-around lens. The lens body is like new, no scratches or scuffs and is mechanically sound. Comes with original packaging and accessories.
SOLD LOCALLY

Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII
I also bought this lens second hand from a user on Fred Miranda and it is easily the best lens I have ever used. It's incredibly sharp even wide open, focuses ridiculously fast and the bokeh is fantastic. The lens body is like new, no scratches, scuffs, or signs of wear. Comes with original packaging and accessories, plus a 77mm Marumi DHG clear lens filter.
Asking $1700 shipped

Nikon 50mm AF 1.4 (non-D)
Bought this used from ebay, but it's in excellent condition; all metal body and not a single scratch on it. Next to the 70-200mm, this is the 2nd sharpest lens I own and is great as a walkaround if you don't want to lug a heavy lens. This is one of the older AF lenses so autofocus is loud and not as fast as the newer G lens, but for the price, it can't be beat. Lens only with lens filter and front/rear lens cap, no hood or packaging included.
Asking $150 shipped

Nikon 105mm Micro-Nikkor AF f2.8
Another ebay buy, but also in great condition. This is a macro lens, so I mostly used it for product photography for online sales. This thing is incredibly sharp and the extended focal length means you can have a good distance between the lens and the subject. AF works, but as with the older AF lenses, it's not the fastest nor the most accurate, but it's there when you need it. Lens only with front/rear caps, no hood or packaging.
Asking $300 shipped

Photos
Feel free to browse my other photos, as several of them were taken with the D800 and the lenses in this sale
https://www.flickr.com/photos/53777222@N07/albums/72157657665667945

Heatware:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=20551

Please PM if interested, no reasonable offer refused! Thank you! :D

Last edited:
Back